Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 27-02-2023, 08:11 AM   #1261
KRISL

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Or the part number for the splash guards please

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2023, 08:32 AM   #1262
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
Or the part number for the splash guards please
Are you referring to parts 17B938 and 17B939 in the image below?

FG Rear Bumper.jpg
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2023, 09:18 AM   #1263
KRISL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Are you referring to parts 17B938 and 17B939 in the image below?

Attachment 106253
Thanks for that mate, apparently they are the xr6 ones and have a hole punched right where the panel needs trimming,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=Nif5oz

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
Old 27-02-2023, 11:51 PM   #1264
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Thanks for that mate, apparently they are the xr6 ones and have a hole punched right where the panel needs trimming,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=Nif5oz
From what I can tell, there is one for base model XT and then a different one for all the rest incl FPV. Can still get both if need be.
This user likes this post:
Old 28-02-2023, 07:46 PM   #1265
KRISL

yeah, seem a mystery
pictures next post,

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold

Last edited by KRISL; 28-02-2023 at 08:04 PM.
Old 28-02-2023, 07:59 PM   #1266
KRISL

yeah, seem a mystery

here is a g6e fg2 one below

20230228_091950[1] by Kris Limmer, on Flickr

below is BG17B939B and where it needs cutting to fit a GT

20230228_172526[1] by Kris Limmer, on Flickr
20230225_193700[1] by Kris Limmer, on Flickr

and below a genuine GT one fitted

20230228_191322[1] by Kris Limmer, on Flickr

i don't have a photo of a MK1 FG XR or XT one

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
Old 28-02-2023, 08:06 PM   #1267
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
yeah, seem a mystery

here is a g6e fg2 one below

image20230228_091950[1] by Kris Limmer, on Flickr

below is BG17B939B and where it needs cutting to fit a GT

image20230228_172526[1] by Kris Limmer, on Flickr
image20230225_193700[1] by Kris Limmer, on Flickr

and below a genuine GT one fitted

image20230228_191322[1] by Kris Limmer, on Flickr

i don't have a photo of a MK1 FG XR or XT one
Have you tried the A level part?
Old 28-02-2023, 08:29 PM   #1268
KRISL

No, haven't heard of it mate

Quote:
Have you tried the A level part?

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
Old 28-02-2023, 08:36 PM   #1269
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
No, haven't heard of it mate
Same part number you have but it ends in a A not a B. Its the XT one, I would check out what the difference is.
Old 28-02-2023, 11:22 PM   #1270
gonads

Hi guys. I’m after the chrome GS badge from the rear right side boot lid of my FG. My local Ford dealer have been unable to help, so any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben
Old 02-03-2023, 06:33 PM   #1271
FPV 460

Hi GTL.
im after the part number, cost and availability of a drivers side front (RHS) headlight assembly for a 2011 fg my10 fpv.
thanks in advance.
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2023, 06:37 PM   #1272
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonads View Post
Hi guys. I’m after the chrome GS badge from the rear right side boot lid of my FG. My local Ford dealer have been unable to help, so any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben
Hey Ben,

Give me a few days to see if I chase one of these for you.

GT
Old 02-03-2023, 06:53 PM   #1273
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Hi GTL.
im after the part number, cost and availability of a drivers side front (RHS) headlight assembly for a 2011 fg my10 fpv.
thanks in advance.
Hi mate,

RHS FPV Headlight has part number BG13005A, they were around $500 last I checked, but they are no longer available. Might be able to hunt one NOS down for you if your interested.

GT
Old 02-03-2023, 07:09 PM   #1274
FPV 460

Quote:
Hi mate,

RHS FPV Headlight has part number BG13005A, they were around $500 last I checked, but they are no longer available. Might be able to hunt one NOS down for you if your interested.

GT
just querying. theres a couple on ebay that have the whole series of numbers from A to C.

see pic

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/MwgAA...UR/s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/185735657257

besides looking at the headlight to see if its chrome/black or XR how do i tell the headlight is an actual 13005A? hope that makes sense.

Last edited by FPV 460; 02-03-2023 at 07:19 PM. Reason: added link for pic
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2023, 11:39 PM   #1275
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
just querying. theres a couple on ebay that have the whole series of numbers from A to C.

see pic

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/MwgAA...UR/s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/185735657257

besides looking at the headlight to see if its chrome/black or XR how do i tell the headlight is an actual 13005A? hope that makes sense.
The first pic showing the back of the headlight with all 3 engineering part numbers indicates that the back housing of the headlight is common to all 3 levels of head light.

The only way to work out which is correct is basically compare with an original one. B level is XR, C level is G6E turbo only & A level is for everything else.
Old 03-03-2023, 04:49 PM   #1276
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mr GT,

I remember reading a post a while back, that I am now struggling to find, where someone bought a new "genuine" BF Falcon headlight only to find the contents came in a Motorcraft box with a TYC branded part inside.

Anyways... Dad had some damage repaired by a panel beater last week and they installed a new left headlight with part number BAF 13006 DMC.

Is this particular part one of the Hella made original genuine parts? Or something different.

I'm now looking for a right hand light and see what part I have to match?

Are you able to provide the matching drivers side headlight part number and a price and availability if possible.

For a 02/2006 XR6. VIN 6FPAAAJGSW6Y61571
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2023, 06:21 PM   #1277
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Mr GT,

I remember reading a post a while back, that I am now struggling to find, where someone bought a new "genuine" BF Falcon headlight only to find the contents came in a Motorcraft box with a TYC branded part inside.

Anyways... Dad had some damage repaired by a panel beater last week and they installed a new left headlight with part number BAF 13006 DMC.

Is this particular part one of the Hella made original genuine parts? Or something different.

I'm now looking for a right hand light and see what part I have to match?

Are you able to provide the matching drivers side headlight part number and a price and availability if possible.

For a 02/2006 XR6. VIN 6FPAAAJGSW6Y61571
Hey mate,

So part number BAF 13006 DMC I am sure is the TYC one in a Motorcraft Box which Ford did when they ran out of the original Hella part which had part number BAF 13006 D. Ford spare parts will look at any available supplier to fill a gap of necessary parts when required.

Part number for the RHS headlight is BAF13005DMC, readily available @ around $300 plus postage.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:05 AM   #1278
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hey mate,

So part number BAF 13006 DMC I am sure is the TYC one in a Motorcraft Box which Ford did when they ran out of the original Hella part which had part number BAF 13006 D. Ford spare parts will look at any available supplier to fill a gap of necessary parts when required.

Part number for the RHS headlight is BAF13005DMC, readily available @ around $300 plus postage.
Cheers for that.

I think the key is the MC suffix on the part number. Only logical thing to conclude is it maybe stands for Motorcraft. I will take some bits off to see if I can see any markings or castings.

The repairer was telling us how proud they were that they tracked down a genuine left hand light. Said they got one of the last 2 left in the country. I really thought they somehow managed to get hold of a Hella unit.

I suppose the question for me now is there any difference between the Motorcraft $300 light from Ford and the $130 version from Ebay and the like.

Looking at the pics on Bayford and TYC units the rear look exactly the same. Casting, adjusting knobs, lettering. Even the spot where Motorcraft or TYC is stamped appears identical.

Thanks again!
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2023, 09:02 PM   #1279
gonads

Quote:
Hey Ben,

Give me a few days to see if I chase one of these for you.

GT
Thanks Legend!
Old 06-03-2023, 09:11 AM   #1280
gpierce

Any idea where I can get a special tool? The one I need but can’t find anywhere on the internet is for aligning the supercharger/intake to heads on a 5.0 Miami. The tool number in the manual is 303-1610. Oh and a water pump for FGX miami with 3 hole pulley would be nice too
-14 FPV Pursuit Ute #47 Auto
-12 FPV Pursuit Rspec #44 Manual
-11 FPV GS Ute #225 Manual
-10 FG XR8 Ute Manual

Sold
-06 BF XR8 Ute
-75 XB Falcon Coupe 351 GT replica
-73 Ford Mustang convertible 351
-20 Ford Mustang GT Convertible

Last edited by gpierce; 06-03-2023 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Typo
gpierce is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2023, 09:21 AM   #1281
gpierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post

I suppose the question for me now is there any difference between the Motorcraft $300 light from Ford and the $130 version from Ebay and the like.

Looking at the pics on Bayford and TYC units the rear look exactly the same. Casting, adjusting knobs, lettering. Even the spot where Motorcraft or TYC is stamped appears identical.

Thanks again!
My experience with the TYC parts (FG anyway) is that they are very, very good and match the originals almost perfectly except markings with some extremely minor design changes like different cap styles for the vents. I’ve had headlights, tail lights and fogs, all great.
-10 FG XR8 Ute Manual

Sold
-06 BF XR8 Ute
Old 06-03-2023, 11:34 AM   #1282
gpierce

And on a second note I guess I also need to replace the Miami intake manifold to head retainer bolts and intake seals when I remove the Supercharger to replace the water pump. Are these available from Ford?
-10 FG XR8 Ute Manual

Sold
-06 BF XR8 Ute
Old 06-03-2023, 12:19 PM   #1283
gpierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpierce View Post
Any idea where I can get a special tool? The one I need but can’t find anywhere on the internet is for aligning the supercharger/intake to heads on a 5.0 Miami. The tool number in the manual is 303-1610. Oh and a water pump for FGX miami with 3 hole pulley would be nice too
Update for anyone who might ever need this tool. I found this site and contacted Bosch who would have supplied it. No stock and phased out so not making any more of them:( I guess I have to make my own from some kind of round stock.

https://fordspecialtools.service-sol...ContactUs.aspx
-10 FG XR8 Ute Manual

Sold
-06 BF XR8 Ute
Old 06-03-2023, 08:48 PM   #1284
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hey mate, where are you located. Are you after a tool to keep or borrow. Not sure if I can get you one to keep, but maybe one to borrow. Need to chase that one up.

Water pump with 3 bolt pulley flange can get for $250 plus postage.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:05 PM   #1285
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
And on a second note I guess I also need to replace the Miami intake manifold to head retainer bolts and intake seals when I remove the Supercharger to replace the water pump. Are these available from Ford?
Have a look at the image below, Are the bolts labeled HB3 the ones you are after and which other gaskets do you need?

FGX 5.0 Inlet.jpg
Old 07-03-2023, 11:11 AM   #1286
gpierce

Quote:
Hey mate, where are you located. Are you after a tool to keep or borrow. Not sure if I can get you one to keep, but maybe one to borrow. Need to chase that one up.

Water pump with 3 bolt pulley flange can get for $250 plus postage.
Buying would have been ideal as I have 3 Miamis, however borrowing would be be totally awesome. I figure my local dealer wouldn't let me though

I am in Sydney.
-10 FG XR8 Ute Manual

Sold
-06 BF XR8 Ute
Old 07-03-2023, 11:14 AM   #1287
gpierce

Quote:
Have a look at the image below, Are the bolts labeled HB3 the ones you are after and which other gaskets do you need?

Attachment 106270
Yes, HB3 are the ones. Not sure if any seals come with the water pump (I'd hope at least the oring sealing the pump to the block) but as I have to remove the fuel lines/injectors, supercharger&intake, heater piping and thermostat housing I need all those associated.

Here's what I need each circled in Red.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/Tf1Pxm8

Thanks so much
-10 FG XR8 Ute Manual

Sold
-06 BF XR8 Ute
Old 07-03-2023, 11:56 AM   #1288
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Buying would have been ideal as I have 3 Miamis, however borrowing would be be totally awesome. I figure my local dealer wouldn't let me though

I am in Sydney.
Can arrange to borrow the tool but would need a small deposit to ensure they are returned (conditions of the person I am borrowing from) where abouts in Sydney are you exactly, can meet up with you at a convenient time to both. Note you will be able to replicate the tool easily from the borrowed ones once you see what they are!
Old 07-03-2023, 12:17 PM   #1289
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yes, HB3 are the ones. Not sure if any seals come with the water pump (I'd hope at least the oring sealing the pump to the block) but as I have to remove the fuel lines/injectors, supercharger&intake, heater piping and thermostat housing I need all those associated.

Here's what I need each circled in Red.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/Tf1Pxm8

Thanks so much
See below, postage on top of course.

Fuel injector seals: Not available seperate from Ford, maybe injection place or the alike. You should be ok to just lube these before fitment, nothing usually goes wrong, but up to you.

Manifold to head seals: Available $20 each you need 8.

Top head connection seal: Available $7 each.

Lower head connection seal: Available $12 each.

Heater Pipe tube o rings: Available $40 each, you need 2.

Not sure if main O ring or seals come with water pump (I would assume so, but never assume, you know what that means). Just in case water pump main O ring is available and $14 each.

Hope that helps..
Old 07-03-2023, 02:59 PM   #1290
gpierce

Quote:
Can arrange to borrow the tool but would need a small deposit to ensure they are returned (conditions of the person I am borrowing from) where abouts in Sydney are you exactly, can meet up with you at a convenient time to both. Note you will be able to replicate the tool easily from the borrowed ones once you see what they are!
Thanks so much for this. I live in Eastwood NSW but work in Richmond. Not fussed too much where in Sydney. I love the drive anyway
-10 FG XR8 Ute Manual

Sold
-06 BF XR8 Ute