Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #91
StrokedXT
Banned

But I would not lash out, maybe thats the difference between me and you im far from a violent person and think through my actions.

So what is the issue you are upset about, that a cameraman legally films someone or calls them a terrorist to get a reaction I think i have been quite clear on my stance about both issues, whilst you have stated in one post

Quote:
It wouldn't have been so bad if the news department had reported that 'when we harassed the pair while leaving court for 10 minutes and we ignored their pleas to let them leave peacefully, they finally lashed out - AND WE CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA!!!'
That seems to suggest you are somewhat ok with filming people until they snap as long as it is accurately reported, so i am somewhat confused by your arguing with me as I have been clear I dont think it should have even gotten to that point.

If you feel so passionately about it, take it up with your local member maybe he cares and get a petition going to ban the media from filming people I wish you the best of luck with that.
Old 15-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #92
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_by_ford
But I would not lash out, maybe thats the difference between me and you im far from a violent person and think through my actions.
I'm not a violent person either and you're grasping at straws to build your strawman. However, you have no idea how you would react in the same situation.

Quote:
So what is the issue you are upset about, that a cameraman legally films someone or calls them a terrorist to get a reaction I think i have been quite clear on my stance about both issues, whilst you have stated in one post

That seems to suggest you are somewhat ok with filming people until they snap as long as it is accurately reported, so i am somewhat confused by your arguing with me as I have been clear I dont think it should have even gotten to that point.

If you feel so passionately about it, take it up with your local member maybe he cares and get a petition going to ban the media from filming people I wish you the best of luck with that.
So it's legal to harass and abuse someone on the street? Ok.

Quite the opposite. I don't watch the news though I would prefer those that spend their time at court are judged BY the court and not by the media. I'd prefer the media not be there at all.

Given than the cameraman in question was sacked for his behaviour, I doubt it's an issue I have to bring up with 'my local member'.

Clearly you'd be ok with being convicted of rape or pedophilia by the media, regardless of your innocence. Bully for you.
Old 15-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #93
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Really think we are done and dusted here .......

| [/url] |

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread