Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 14-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #91
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTE
Mark was a fine mate and neighbour to have. Without him guiding me I may never have found my beloved TE50 or even this Forum. I had never really attempted to fix anything on a vehicle until he encouraged and guided me. Now I have found a love of cars that I didn't know before. Thanks mate for everything, always ready to help in times of need and lending me one of his many tools. A big man with an even bigger heart. A missed member of our small community. Love ya mate. The TE50 will be there on Friday representing our friendship and this great group of Forums. :
Dave didn't know he was a mate sorry for the loss, nothing better than having you represent AFF on our behalf with a mighty TSeries ! Thanks.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #92
gtfpv
GT

just read through heaps of his posts . this was a nice guy , active in his community , and often refferanced his wife here . seemed like a genuine good guy . i'm torn .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #93
MRJUCY
Fordless

I'm sad to hear of your loss. I've talked to Mark S on here & the leagueunlimited forums several times about our shared passion for the Eels, Fords & even shared name & he always came across as a great bloke with a top sense of humour too, he would finish most of his PM's to me reminding me to wind up Dave about Ben Ikin & the Bears.

Condolences to you & your family Fifi & everyone else that knew Mark.
RIP Mark S
MRJUCY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #94
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ive just stumbled onto this thread and have read the 4 precdeeding pages with a tear in my eye.
I had never really known Mark until just recently when I started looking into motorbikes. Mark had only just last week been giving me advice on buying my first motorbike advice that I have been following through on. And now to hear that he has lost his life is just terrible. May he rest in peace. Condolences to his family.
Melz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #95
OLDFORDNUT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

sad news,
rip Mark
OLDFORDNUT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #96
DaveTE
Back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJUCY
I'm sad to hear of your loss. I've talked to Mark S on here & the leagueunlimited forums several times about our shared passion for the Eels, Fords & even shared name & he always came across as a great bloke with a top sense of humour too, he would finish most of his PM's to me reminding me to wind up Dave about Ben Ikin & the Bears.

Condolences to you & your family Fifi & everyone else that knew Mark.
RIP Mark S
Yes mate Mark used to love the fact that I lost it at Florimo's last game for the Bears when Ben Ikin made a mistake or two. That wasn't the problem, the prob was even though the Bears were losing to the Bulldogs in the Semi Flo never gave up but Ben Ikin did. He turned his back on the play a number of times so I blew up. Yelling profanities at him and half the oval would have heard me leaving in disgust. I don't usually yell at games but Mark took great pleasure in getting me to bite about the Ikin incident LOL. He loved to stir the pot and sit back watching the end result.
DaveTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post