Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 05-08-2007, 02:45 AM   #61
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLLy
yeah i've seen that landcruiser...its a sneaky one!
yeah, i've been pulled over by that!! it's like a STAR FORCE vehicle ... they said it was only a random stop ... Bull, they were trying to defect me! i was in my mates car! ...
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
V3RSAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2007, 02:49 AM   #62
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobman
This thread is good enough reason for the EBA to NOT be signed in Victoria.
whats the EBA?
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
Old 05-08-2007, 03:30 AM   #63
ThoR_
Holdens Fall Apart!

Here is perth ive only seen S pack VZ`s and your normal commodores...havnt seen anything else.......
Old 05-08-2007, 04:28 AM   #64
OLDYELLA
GOD BLESS TORQUE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobman
The correct thing to do would have been slam the anchors and then see who's laughing.

Although one would think displaying P plates on a police car would be illegal, considering they're exempt from displaying. There was a youtube video of a BF XR6T from NSW Police with a P plate on the boot. Just plain wrong.

This thread is good enough reason for the EBA to NOT be signed in Victoria.
P..olice you just misinterpreted the meaning of the letter P!!!!

Ahhh... stop squealing it's about time you guys woke up ...it's SIMPLE you don't screw up or loose your head and you won't get done!!!.........
....."WE SHOULD HAVE JUMPED ON THE BRAKES" If you had he would have still been the one laughing ..you get done for Careless or Dangeress driving you end up paying an insurance excess and the Government fixes his(YourTaxes!!!) and we'll see you in court!!!

nvrsace.....EBA..ENTERPRISE BARGAINING AGREEMENT .......Victorian Police chasing a 4% PAY INCREASE and deserve every cent of it!!!
OLDYELLA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2007, 09:41 AM   #65
Bill M
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz82
Jeez cops are sneaky.

I knew about them, but saw the first one today. A black Falcon XLS ute with hard tournaeu cover being used as an unmarked patrol car.

Anyone else seen one similar or other types of vehicles being used?

A few years back I saw a landcruiser with skis on roof racks pulling over another car.
I was out that way last week and my passenger saw the black XLS near the freeway roadworks at Essendon airport with light flashing. Have seen a few unmarked utes used by Vic police over the last few years.
cheers

Bill.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:46 PM   #66
Wokkas
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nversace
yeah, i've been pulled over by that!! it's like a STAR FORCE vehicle ... they said it was only a random stop ... Bull, they were trying to defect me! i was in my mates car! ...
Nah mate, that Landcruiser is in the traffic branch. There was a press release just before Summer last year on the SAPOL website about some operation that was going on over Summer on the City to Bay route to stop racing. There was a write up about the Landcruiser, and the new unmarked bikes, and how they were going to play a "tactical role" in lowering Adelaide's street racing epidemic. They've changed the whole website since then, but if I find the link to the story about it, I'll post it up.

Under SA legislation, all operations like that must be made public in a press release, which also lists the types of cars and bikes they are putting into commission. http://www.sapolice.sa.gov.au/sapol/...a_releases.jsp
Wokkas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2007, 01:51 PM   #67
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokkas
Nah mate, that Landcruiser is in the traffic branch.
aahhh .. i just thought, because there were 3 guys in it, and they were HUGE like buff and everything ... i was sh!ting myself!!!
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia