Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 16-01-2007, 04:47 PM   #61
MightyXR6Turbo
Boooostn'

There there Dale.. ;) that will learn ya!

1979 XD Fairmont Ghia - Silver, 302C V8, Full velour interior, slowly building her up to be a tough cruiser!

2002 Nissan Patrol ST - Desert Gold, 4.8L DOHC 6cyl petrol (Soon to be reequipped with a 5.7L LS1 V8), 5speed auto, lifted, locked, 33's, nature destruction vehicle!
Old 16-01-2007, 04:50 PM   #62
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

I think anything non related to krystals party should be removed from the thread... re: attack on shaun peeling off sticker.. any problems with shaun or any person for that fact should not be displayed on the forum.. if u do not like something please PM or talk to the person about it privately... calling someone names is not going to solve it either...

looks like you had a great night krystal by the way!
Old 16-01-2007, 04:57 PM   #63
FordGirl
The Goodz' PR Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelz
I think anything non related to krystals party should be removed from the thread... re: attack on shaun peeling off sticker.. any problems with shaun or any person for that fact should not be displayed on the forum.. if u do not like something please PM or talk to the person about it privately... calling someone names is not going to solve it either...

looks like you had a great night krystal by the way!
Mods have already read this thread and thought it was okay to keep, so I dont see a problem.

I've already said that I didn't have a problem with Shaun removing the sticker and that I had expected it (which users on this forum can vouch for me saying).

The only way it will be made a problem is if people keep bringing it up, we'd moved off the topic and were discussing something else, so dont stress. It's over and done with now, who cares!

But thanks! We had an absolute ball! Between Chris's camera and my camera I think we got nearly 800 photos.. haha. Was absolutely crazy! No one felt all too well on Saturday though, haha.. Red spewed up.. Steve got NO sleep and had to drive home... and poor John! He managed to make it to the VSS meet and then your party on 1 hours sleep. What a trooper!
Old 16-01-2007, 04:59 PM   #64
klawsterfobik
Bad Music and Litre Bikes

I'm glad to hear you think Kelz. Too bad it didn't come out in your post. For 3 pages of posts about the party Shauns avatar occupies part of 6. Hardly a worthwhile chunk to be removed. We got over it pretty quickly.

I know that some people have been contacted via PM, so thats that resolved.

Care for me to go through all of your 80 posts and ask for anything not directly related to the thread topic to be removed?

Hope you had a great night at your party too!
Anyway. Enough reality, back to the topic.
Old 16-01-2007, 04:59 PM   #65
Stevo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelz
I think anything non related to krystals party should be removed from the thread...
haha, you could say that about most threads on this forum yeah? lol. Krystal, haha who bashed up skizz. Looks like ya's went crazy
Old 16-01-2007, 05:03 PM   #66
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

again got a problem with my thinking pm me!!!!

and yes i did have a good time at my party.. but again if u want to say that reply in my reflections thread not krystals!!!!
Old 16-01-2007, 05:03 PM   #67
klawsterfobik
Bad Music and Litre Bikes

Hey Chris, when are we coming over to SA for the All Ford Day that we were talking about at Krystal's party?

^^ just pointing out that its relevant
Anyway. Enough reality, back to the topic.
Old 16-01-2007, 05:04 PM   #68
MightyXR6Turbo
Boooostn'

lol. Skizz - 0, Fence - 1. Apparently Skizz's face can't handle meeting the fence ;)

1979 XD Fairmont Ghia - Silver, 302C V8, Full velour interior, slowly building her up to be a tough cruiser!

2002 Nissan Patrol ST - Desert Gold, 4.8L DOHC 6cyl petrol (Soon to be reequipped with a 5.7L LS1 V8), 5speed auto, lifted, locked, 33's, nature destruction vehicle!
Old 16-01-2007, 05:10 PM   #69
alleyezonme
Banned

yeh i agree ppl do go off topic but they get pulled up for it, its a mistake all ppl make n im sure they all dont mean it.

but personal attacks are just plan nasty and are harsh and i agree if there is a problem regardin anything at all whether it be about shaun n the sticker business or anything else it should be done through pms. but i dont see where gettin nasty n sayin things about ppl are goin to help at all. the ppl involved in situations should sort it out if they want or just leave it alone.

sorry for goin off topic but i just wanted to say what i thought.

so how are johnny boys burnt hands now, ur a silly billy johnny for doin that :
Old 16-01-2007, 05:12 PM   #70
MightyXR6Turbo
Boooostn'

Dale - AFD is on Sunday 11th March. Check out www.allfordday.com.au

Old 16-01-2007, 05:31 PM   #71
EFFalcon
Last warning

moving on...
how about a few drinks.
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
Old 16-01-2007, 06:19 PM   #72
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Here I am to clear it up!

Everyone can look at my car lately I have removed some and changed some stickers. The wet spot stickers had been on there long enough and it had also started pealing on the edges so it didnt look as cool as it used to and its a cool as photo of John and I. Not a personal attack at all!

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
Old 16-01-2007, 09:33 PM   #73
FordGirl
The Goodz' PR Manager

Come on guys, back on topic!
Old 16-01-2007, 10:16 PM   #74
MightyXR6Turbo
Boooostn'

Red, Andy Symonds and I were talkin on the way back and we were heaps happy with your gathering, it was a heap of fun! People we hardly really knew took us in and talked to us like they were our mates too.. like if we are mates of yours, we are mates of theirs. It was cool, so thanks to those that we met there making us feel uber welcome! Andy enjoyed himself a bit too much, hes feeling rather.. well.. deflated now...

Old 16-01-2007, 11:12 PM   #75
FordGirl
The Goodz' PR Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyXR6Turbo
Red, Andy Symonds and I were talkin on the way back and we were heaps happy with your gathering, it was a heap of fun! People we hardly really knew took us in and talked to us like they were our mates too.. like if we are mates of yours, we are mates of theirs. It was cool, so thanks to those that we met there making us feel uber welcome! Andy enjoyed himself a bit too much, hes feeling rather.. well.. deflated now...
Aw! That's great to know you guys had so much fun! I'm so glad you could make it over for the ****up and Red is hilarious so I'm so glad he came with you!

Everyone is really great, I'm very fortunate to have such an awesome bunch of mates. I was really careful this time with the invites so that everything went smoothly and everybody got along!
: :
Old 16-01-2007, 11:42 PM   #76
Gubas
- BOOYEH -

It was great catching up with you Chris. I'm sure we met last time, but never had a real chat.
Red and you, both are champions!!!
Welcome back anytime!!
Old 16-01-2007, 11:44 PM   #77
MightyXR6Turbo
Boooostn'

Yeah, I reckon we breifly met @ the Geelong Mini Meet @ Easter last year... but cheers Gubas ;) You'll have to venture over to SA next!

Old 17-01-2007, 12:00 AM   #78
Gubas
- BOOYEH -

Will do. AFD sounds good.
Old 17-01-2007, 12:04 AM   #79
FordGirl
The Goodz' PR Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gubas
Will do. AFD sounds good.

So what time are you picking me up? hahaha, jk~!

Photobucket is down so I cant upload anymore photos, grr!@~ Juzz passed out in a pretty interesting position and dezza snores!
Old 17-01-2007, 12:11 AM   #80
FordGirl
The Goodz' PR Manager

Anyways, a huge thanks to everybody who came it was an awesome night. I'll definitely have another one soon.

More pictures will be uploaded to here in the next day or so -> http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/dissal/****up/

Probably no more need for the thread, so if a mod could close it that'd be great!