Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #61
PepeLePew
Workshop & Performance

End result of these threads usually is....

Its their car. Its their money. They can put what they want on it, swap what they want on it, nobody elses business really. There are much more offensive things happening on our roads that are just pure bad taste

I actually had a FPV boot badge on my XR for a while...I didnt do it because I wanted it to pretend to be one. It just looked better and more symmetrical than the XR6 and turbo badges against the FALCON badge on the other side. Just for looks, nothing more, like Id select different wheels to suit her. I eventually pulled it off though as I change things on my car more often than my jocks anyway

Alpine 7909 30th/Alpine 5959/Audison Bitone.1/DLS Ultimate A6+A7/ Focal KRX2/Morel Ultimo 12/AudioEngine B1
A stereo that happens to have a XR5 wrapped around it
Old 19-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #62
HSVKILLA
moonlight rider

I see them over here in NZ and they really make my day(it just looks so not right)i laugh to myself everytime i see the chev badge on holdens,then look down at my steering wheel and get reminded what a real car's logo is. :
Old 19-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #63
Noddy
Mercury Silver T3

Saw a vd ss ute yesterday and it had both the GMH and large bowtie, looked stupid.

2017 Magnetic Mustang

What to hear a tuff T3?
Click here
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y30...ent=Movie2.mp4
Old 19-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #64
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Don't know why people get their panties in a bunch over a bowtie on a commodore. They're badged as Chevrolet elsewhere around the world. To me the bowtie suits the grille a lot better than the lion in a circle. If I had one, I'd go the bowtie.

Calm down.
Old 19-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #65
Hypnotize
Starter Motor

Friend of mine has some on his VY SV6 Commodore.

Worst I saw was a VZ SS Ute that had a proper Transformer logo badge made and fitted to the grille.
Old 19-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #66
POELWYK
Lost Boost Gained Class

you must HATE Hate your holden that much you stick Chev badge's on it to make u feel a little batter to help you think you have a chev!

on the other hand the blue oval is a FORD cant mix that up
Old 19-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #67
b2tf
not here much anymore

Been done to death.