Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 06-02-2022, 12:10 PM   #61
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Work van recommendations

Can you still get vw, ivecos whatever in a cab chassis? So van front tray back?
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2022, 12:26 PM   #62
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
Yep, same problem we're having with the light truck we have on order, firstly getting stock and then waiting for the body to be built and fitted.
ETA on the truck ordered before I started in August was December, still waiting as of Friday.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2022, 12:41 PM   #63
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Last time I did a drop and pick up of a pallet, I specifically said to my colleague organising it that make sure they only give me one pallet as we only have one ratchet strap - drop off one pick up one.

I get there, drop off the one, they give me two pallets to take back, then they wouldn't consolidate it into one pallet.

Call back and my colleague is all oh well deal with it...

So I'm like alright then I'm rejecting pickup, your problem bro

They whinge and bitch about it,

Spend about 45 minutes trying to tie it down in different ways to no avail, then between all of us boffins at the drop we come up with the idea that we get an empty pallet, chuck it in the middle across the two pallets I received and tie that down across both.

It was sketchy AF - I'm like keep an eye out for me on the news tonight when all this **** flies off the back of the ute on the freeway.

Its the only time in my life I've ever driven with any care and consideration

Long story short - if it's not them having to deal with it then they don't care and make sure your delivery vehicle has multiple load restraint options onboard.
A constant theme I've noticed during my few stints in the transport/logistics industry is that the driver is often the catch all for the lack of care, attention to detail or outright incompetence from those further back along the line, yet when that safety net raises a concern they're dismissed and labelled whingers.

We have a number system allocated to our customers yet when the pickers have put together an order it gets put on racks designated North, South, East, west, City and Country.
The order sheet has the address on it but its then up to the picker to work out where that suburb fits in those 6 area's.
Ok for the lifers but anyone geographically challenged would find it hard to know where every suburb fits that zoning system.
Not a day goes by when the drivers dont complain about orders or parts of orders not in the correct place and the time wasted spent looking for it can mount up.
I suggested within the my first 2 weeks that they try using what they already have in big font on the labels and which is fairly hard to get wrong, the bloody customer number.
Put all the orders starting with a 1 together, 2's together, 3's together etc. etc. then the driver looks at the customer number on his run sheet and goes to that rack, no need for guessing where suburbs fit in the zones just the ability to count from 1 to 10 and identify those numbers.

Nah mate, we like this system we have.
Well thats because if your pickers stuff up the driver eventually fixes it, doesnt matter the cost or inconvenience.
2 users like this post:
Old 06-02-2022, 12:59 PM   #64
slowsnake
Banned

I owned a VW Transporter T4, short wheelbase 5 cyl petrol 95 RON, front wheel drive, it was the most comfortable van I have owned, did the Melbourne, Sydney, Perth trip once, was second hand 100,000 klm on it, then drove back to Sydney, then moved to Perth, dident miss a beat, but had a mechanic do the timing belt, big no no, should of taken it to VW only mechanic.

Took it up to Newman and everywhere between, I used it as a camper not commercial, but the most beautiful ergonomically designed interior than anything I've owned, beside my Corvette of course, but you must change the engine oil every 5000 klm or they rattle!
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 06-02-2022, 01:04 PM   #65
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
A constant theme I've noticed during my few stints in the transport/logistics industry is that the driver is often the catch all for the lack of care, attention to detail or outright incompetence from those further back along the line, yet when that safety net raises a concern they're dismissed and labelled whingers.

We have a number system allocated to our customers yet when the pickers have put together an order it gets put on racks designated North, South, East, west, City and Country.
The order sheet has the address on it but its then up to the picker to work out where that suburb fits in those 6 area's.
Ok for the lifers but anyone geographically challenged would find it hard to know where every suburb fits that zoning system.
Not a day goes by when the drivers dont complain about orders or parts of orders not in the correct place and the time wasted spent looking for it can mount up.
I suggested within the my first 2 weeks that they try using what they already have in big font on the labels and which is fairly hard to get wrong, the bloody customer number.
Put all the orders starting with a 1 together, 2's together, 3's together etc. etc. then the driver looks at the customer number on his run sheet and goes to that rack, no need for guessing where suburbs fit in the zones just the ability to count from 1 to 10 and identify those numbers.

Nah mate, we like this system we have.
Well thats because if your pickers stuff up the driver eventually fixes it, doesnt matter the cost or inconvenience.
How many miss picks to they do? The driver also cops it over those by the customer like its their fault
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 06-02-2022, 01:12 PM   #66
hayseed

Quote:
Yes..

https://www.iveco.com.au/product/daily-e6-cab-chassis
hayseed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2022, 01:21 PM   #67
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
How many miss picks to they do? The driver also cops it over those by the customer like its their fault
RA's or return authorities are a relatively constant theme...

Well, lets just say, if someone orders light blue and gets lime green Im quick to tell them Im just the guy carrying the brown carton, I dont pick it or look inside.
I take great pleasure from throwing them under the bus, damned if Im apologising for them, the key to not losing the customer is doing it in a manner that leaves us both having a chuckle at their expense.
That they dont even know how incompetent they are viewed is the bonus.
2 users like this post:
Old 06-02-2022, 02:25 PM   #68
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No Bent you just dont get it.

Transport rule number 1

Blame the driver

Transport rule number 2

Blame the driver

etc etc etc

Hell I,m now working as an unpaid volunteer 2 days a week driving minibuses carting elderly sick and disabled people to shops doctors hospitals etc.

It still goes on.

The seat cushions are foam expired bloody uncomfortable. Vans have done 150000km plus.

At least 2/3 times a day the schedulers give the driver 15 minutes to do a 30 minute job.
So you start running late.
And later.
And later.

Work for free and still get fxxd about.

And I ve been there 3 months and the lady who hands the keys and run sheets over at start still doesnt remember my name.

Next week I go in with a white cap with my name stencilled on top in large letters.

If anyone askes me should I go into the transport industry the answer is no!
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 06-02-2022, 03:53 PM   #69
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
A lot of warehouses i used to do work for refused to fork pallets into vans due to insurance reasons. Tray backs, smaller pantec trucks with boxes with curtains like small isuzus etc yeah. But vans were a no.
I'd be more concerned about the lack of full size pallet load restraints in a van and its abitiy to shift its weight around corners, something you are always well aware of in a truck.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2022, 04:01 PM   #70
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevino View Post
No Bent you just dont get it.

Transport rule number 1

Blame the driver

Transport rule number 2

Blame the driver

etc etc etc

Hell I,m now working as an unpaid volunteer 2 days a week driving minibuses carting elderly sick and disabled people to shops doctors hospitals etc.

It still goes on.

The seat cushions are foam expired bloody uncomfortable. Vans have done 150000km plus.

At least 2/3 times a day the schedulers give the driver 15 minutes to do a 30 minute job.
So you start running late.
And later.
And later.

Work for free and still get fxxd about.

And I ve been there 3 months and the lady who hands the keys and run sheets over at start still doesnt remember my name.

Next week I go in with a white cap with my name stencilled on top in large letters.

If anyone askes me should I go into the transport industry the answer is no!
I drove coaches in my last job, im hearin' ya Brother.
Old 07-02-2022, 03:04 PM   #71
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

So im 3/4 of the way through my first day evaluating the Staria Load.
Is it any good?
If you used it for what I assume it was designed for, a people mover, threw 2 rows of seats and half a dozen kids into for the Wife to do short trips in, go for it.
Has plenty of go, trans is smooth, packed full of safety and tech but thats where it ends.

I learnt to drive in a Cortina, have owned over 100 cars and driven hundreds if not thousands more during my working life not to mention trucks and buses.
The Staria is without doubt the most uncomfortable thing Ive had to endure, I literally had to get out and straighten my back after 20 minutes behind the wheel and have tried every seat position available to no avail.
It has zero lumbar support but a head rest and upper seat design that leaves you in a C shape hunched over, add road undulstion and it is a recipe for a work cover claim.
I dont even care to drive it tomorrow, would rather the old Hilux.
2 users like this post:
Old 07-02-2022, 03:41 PM   #72
Kicking back

Quote:
So im 3/4 of the way through my first day evaluating the Staria Load.
Is it any good?
If you used it for what I assume it was designed for, a people mover, threw 2 rows of seats and half a dozen kids into for the Wife to do short trips in, go for it.
Has plenty of go, trans is smooth, packed full of safety and tech but thats where it ends.

I learnt to drive in a Cortina, have owned over 100 cars and driven hundreds if not thousands more during my working life not to mention trucks and buses.
The Staria is without doubt the most uncomfortable thing Ive had to endure, I literally had to get out and straighten my back after 20 minutes behind the wheel and have tried every seat position available to no avail.
It has zero lumbar support but a head rest and upper seat design that leaves you in a C shape hunched over, add road undulstion and it is a recipe for a work cover claim.
I dont even care to drive it tomorrow, would rather the old Hilux.
I lived with an 09 L300 for 6 and a half years. Only creature comfort was ac, exept you couldnt run ac on hot days as the engine would overheat. Only positive about that van was the turning circle.
5 users like this post:
Old 07-02-2022, 04:15 PM   #73
slowsnake
Banned

The thing about my VW Transporter was it suited my long legs?
It was like sitting on a kitchen chair, so I could touch the pedals and my under thigh was still touching the seat, I did not have to lean to operate anything, it suited my long legged frame, lumbar support after 3 serious spinal surgeries and kneecap removed was brilliant, I honestly could not fault that van, I drove across the Nullabor 3 times and only stopped for fuel, dident have to stretch or anything, it was like moving around the country in your favourite armchair!..
Old 07-02-2022, 04:33 PM   #74
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Just arrived back in Adelaide from Murray Bridge via Birdwood and I am fair dinkum white knuckled from gripping and fighting the wheel.
It has lane assist etc. But its far too aggresive compared to the Sprinters. It wants to steer for you only it tends to oversteer and you end up over the dividing line 20m befote the bend, then if you happen upon a vehicle coming the other way it freaks out and tries to correct that leading to an unsettling almost tank slapping sensation.
Then the next bend you prepare for the aggressive oversteer and it dors nothing so you play catchup from understeer.
Horrible bloody thing best suited to shopping duties with constant weight in the back.
Old 07-02-2022, 05:31 PM   #75
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
The thing about my VW Transporter was it suited my long legs?
It was like sitting on a kitchen chair, so I could touch the pedals and my under thigh was still touching the seat, I did not have to lean to operate anything, it suited my long legged frame, lumbar support after 3 serious spinal surgeries and kneecap removed was brilliant, I honestly could not fault that van, I drove across the Nullabor 3 times and only stopped for fuel, dident have to stretch or anything, it was like moving around the country in your favourite armchair!..
maybe your old T5 was ok seat wise.

But the T6 seats are not great not great at all.

The Crafter has proper supportive seats with multiple adjustments
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2022, 05:38 PM   #76
slowsnake
Banned

Quote:
Just arrived back in Adelaide from Murray Bridge via Birdwood and I am fair dinkum white knuckled from gripping and fighting the wheel.
It has lane assist etc. But its far too aggresive compared to the Sprinters. It wants to steer for you only it tends to oversteer and you end up over the dividing line 20m befote the bend, then if you happen upon a vehicle coming the other way it freaks out and tries to correct that leading to an unsettling almost tank slapping sensation.
Then the next bend you prepare for the aggressive oversteer and it dors nothing so you play catchup from understeer.
Horrible bloody thing best suited to shopping duties with constant weight in the back.
Geez mate that sounds like you are fighting a tiger, not driving a van!
I really hope you find what you want
Old 07-02-2022, 05:39 PM   #77
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
I lived with an 09 L300 for 6 and a half years. Only creature comfort was ac, exept you couldnt run ac on hot days as the engine would overheat. Only positive about that van was the turning circle.
The mighty Mitsubishi Express, what an absolute turd those things were, maybe thats what everyone should have as their first car, if you survive your Ps with an L300 Express then thats the 'real' driving test.

Mind you its not as bad as a 79 series Land Cruiser
2 users like this post:
Old 07-02-2022, 06:06 PM   #78
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
The mighty Mitsubishi Express, what an absolute turd those things were, maybe thats what everyone should have as their first car, if you survive your Ps with an L300 Express then thats the 'real' driving test.

Mind you its not as bad as a 79 series Land Cruiser
Why all the hate for the express?! They are perfectly fine unless you want to drive at high speed, want to tow anything, use it when the weather is hot, or crash it and survive. Like I said,perfectly fit for not many purposes.

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz
Old 07-02-2022, 06:07 PM   #79
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
Geez mate that sounds like you are fighting a tiger, not driving a van!
I really hope you find what you want
Its just unnecessary, I mean I get the concept of trying to keep you in your lane but that should come if it senses your not making the bend, it shouldnt be operating from a view that you're not going to even begin the bend and steer for you.
It clearly confuses itself, probably ok in slower urban settings but on narrow winding roads at high speed it struggles.
I told them when I got back I wouldn't be driving it again tomorrow, I'd rather drive the older generation Hiace and rely on my skills and attention to the task.
Old 07-02-2022, 06:12 PM   #80
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzvtil View Post
Why all the hate for the express?! They are perfectly fine unless you want to drive at high speed, want to tow anything, use it when the weather is hot, or crash it and survive. Like I said,perfectly fit for not many purposes.
Loved the 4 on the tree.
Drove mine everywhere including many a client paddock filling it full of granite.
Couldn't kill it.

3 users like this post:
Old 07-02-2022, 06:12 PM   #81
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzvtil View Post
Though, sign me up for a L300 with a 4G63 under the 'hood' (in our case - seat) from the Lancer Evolution IX, leave everything else as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Loved the 4 on the tree.
Drove mine everywhere including many a client paddock filling it full of granite.
Couldn't kill it.
Let me drive it
5 users like this post:
Old 07-02-2022, 06:15 PM   #82
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Though, sign me up for a L300 with a 4G63 under the 'hood' (in our case - seat) from the Lancer Evolution IX, leave everything else as is.

Let me drive it
Just don't drive it in cross winds.

2 users like this post:
Old 07-02-2022, 08:52 PM   #83
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Quote:
Consider yourself lucky to have survived to tell the story!

My colleague recently bought a Mitsubishi Express for her gardening business. Her budget was very small which meant shopping at this end of the market. Vans are either bought brand new, or bought after having been worked to death, which does limit choice.

For the money she wanted to spend, she was looking at HiAce's with 300,000 - 400,000 km or Express's with 200,000+ km. This example had about 210,000 km on it with some minor panel damage. For what she needs it to do, it will serve her well. Knowing the constraints of her budget, I didn't want to come across too negative regarding the terrible driving manners and questionable safety. The truth is, all vans in that price and age bracket are just as bad.

These "Mercedes-Benz" MB140's would most certainly be one of the worst cars I have ever had the displeasure of driving. These were made for Mercedes by Ssangyong as an entry level van to sit below the Vito.

There was nothing about the MB140 that was deserving of the three-pointed-star. Many fell for them though. At 100 kph the engine would be screaming at 3500 rpm and combined with the road noise, a conversation was simply not possible, or even listening to the radio! They rolled to the point where they felt like tipping over, would nose dive massively under brakes and the engine was a non-turbo diesel with not a single kW to spare, turning the A/C off did actually act like a turbo.

Vans of late have come so far. I could never understand why vans never came with sufficient safety equipment. These are vehicles that people spend a lot of time in, shouldn't safety have been a priority for those who are being exposed to potential accidents more than the average commuter?
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 08-02-2022, 08:42 AM   #84
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
I could never understand why vans never came with sufficient safety equipment. These are vehicles that people spend a lot of time in, shouldn't safety have been a priority for those who are being exposed to potential accidents more than the average commuter?
Simple answer is vans and trucks were all about payload first, driveability second and comfort third.
You would imagine the average "man in white van" should have more professional driving experience than Joe blow public hence knowing how to avoid having accidents.
I for one never bought a truck / van back in the day (or now) thinking about driving off a having a crash like everyone today rattles on about.
I guess its just the cotton wool squad keeping us all safe from ourselves now.

3 users like this post:
Old 08-02-2022, 09:19 AM   #85
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Simple answer is vans and trucks were all about payload first, driveability second and comfort third.
You would imagine the average "man in white van" should have more professional driving experience than Joe blow public hence knowing how to avoid having accidents.
I for one never bought a truck / van back in the day (or now) thinking about driving off a having a crash like everyone today rattles on about.
I guess its just the cotton wool squad keeping us all safe from ourselves now.
Me either, probably explains my lack of self preservation and love for rolling the dice

Mercedes Vito and Sprinter were game changers when they hit the market, finally someone in the segment who had a van which was comfortable to drive and stopped properly.
Old 08-02-2022, 10:13 AM   #86
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Its just unnecessary, I mean I get the concept of trying to keep you in your lane but that should come if it senses your not making the bend, it shouldnt be operating from a view that you're not going to even begin the bend and steer for you.
It clearly confuses itself, probably ok in slower urban settings but on narrow winding roads at high speed it struggles.
I told them when I got back I wouldn't be driving it again tomorrow, I'd rather drive the older generation Hiace and rely on my skills and attention to the task.
Does it have a setting to alter the degree of intervention. Thinking back I know our daughter's Focus has such an option and I know my 2021 Vito does. Isn't it ironic that such safety tech is meant to keep you safe and yet it's calibration annoys or worse makes it actually unsafe and you try to turn it off.

I watched a Chasing cars YouTube review of the Mercedes-AMG E53 2022 coupe yesterday and the reviewer made a point of saying , in his opinion, it's active safety tech like lane assist etc..was calibrated such that it didn't intervene aggressively and probably sets the bar for others that just cannot get it right at the moment.
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 08-02-2022, 12:04 PM   #87
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Me either, probably explains my lack of self preservation and love for rolling the dice
Reckon we could have some fun darting around in front of these new "safety" cars in our s**tbox fleets Franco !

Old 08-02-2022, 01:26 PM   #88
simon varley
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Bringing sanity to the Everest threads. 

I have a dual cab transit and it's bloody fantastic. all the safety gear, 2.0 diesel and 6spd auto. it does have adBlue which is a pain but I think you'd struggle to find a van that doesn't these days. I totally understand the supply situation but I guarantee these are worth waiting for
simon varley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 08-02-2022, 01:27 PM   #89
Kicking back

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
Consider yourself lucky to have survived to tell the story!

My colleague recently bought a Mitsubishi Express for her gardening business. Her budget was very small which meant shopping at this end of the market. Vans are either bought brand new, or bought after having been worked to death, which does limit choice.

For the money she wanted to spend, she was looking at HiAce's with 300,000 - 400,000 km or Express's with 200,000+ km. This example had about 210,000 km on it with some minor panel damage. For what she needs it to do, it will serve her well. Knowing the constraints of her budget, I didn't want to come across too negative regarding the terrible driving manners and questionable safety. The truth is, all vans in that price and age bracket are just as bad.

These "Mercedes-Benz" MB140's would most certainly be one of the worst cars I have ever had the displeasure of driving. These were made for Mercedes by Ssangyong as an entry level van to sit below the Vito.

There was nothing about the MB140 that was deserving of the three-pointed-star. Many fell for them though. At 100 kph the engine would be screaming at 3500 rpm and combined with the road noise, a conversation was simply not possible, or even listening to the radio! They rolled to the point where they felt like tipping over, would nose dive massively under brakes and the engine was a non-turbo diesel with not a single kW to spare, turning the A/C off did actually act like a turbo.

Vans of late have come so far. I could never understand why vans never came with sufficient safety equipment. These are vehicles that people spend a lot of time in, shouldn't safety have been a priority for those who are being exposed to potential accidents more than the average commuter?
If you look past the lack of safety etc, granted im on a tangent from the posts topic, cabover vans maximise the available space.
The l300 i had before the ranger was a much easier thing to work out of. The ranger was a single cab with a tub and a canopy, so whilst an infinitely nicer car, it sucked to work out of. The triton i had after the ranger had a service body on it. Way better then the ranger to work out of, but the van had so much more space back there.
Old 08-02-2022, 01:42 PM   #90
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Smith View Post
Does it have a setting to alter the degree of intervention. Thinking back I know our daughter's Focus has such an option and I know my 2021 Vito does. Isn't it ironic that such safety tech is meant to keep you safe and yet it's calibration annoys or worse makes it actually unsafe and you try to turn it off.

I watched a Chasing cars YouTube review of the Mercedes-AMG E53 2022 coupe yesterday and the reviewer made a point of saying , in his opinion, it's active safety tech like lane assist etc..was calibrated such that it didn't intervene aggressively and probably sets the bar for others that just cannot get it right at the moment.
Not sure on the settings to be honest, the warehouse manager said he believed it was a 'default on' setup which would require switching off everytime you started it.
Wouldnt matter anyway as I was over it before I got part way through the day, too uncomfortable for a 6'3" person like myself as to get leg room it requires the seat fully back which then forces the seat back almost verticle due to the cargo barrier which combined with the forwatd projecting headrest leaves you feeling like your about to fall forward. Combine that with the terribly jerky hill descent control feature of the cruise control and then in any position there is simply a lack of lumbar support.

The seats position wouldnt be an issue in the people mover version as theres no cargo barrier to dictate seat back angle however there is also no reach adjustment on the steering column so to get a correct arm posture with slight bend at the elbow requires you to lean forward creating that 'C' shape I alluded to and associated lower back pain.
I barely slept last night as once I got home and relaxed the back stiffened up and felt worse, took panadiene forte at 3am and almost called in sick for the first time since I started.
Back in the old gen Hiace today and at the half way point having travelled the exact same route and zero discomfort, still have the same return route as yesterday to go so its an excellent opportunity for comparison although I already know the answer.

If I cant persuade them to look at the Crafter style vans I'll be pushing for a new Hiace for the extra frontal protection at a minimum.
3 users like this post: