Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 28-08-2006, 08:11 PM   #31
ronwest
All Bran = Regular Member

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Just as a FYI, the camber kits p/n's are as follows:

Front:- EDTVE3B385A @ $79.75 per wheel

Rear:- 5K500AKT @ $31.50 per wheel

(Disclaimer:- This is based on what my local Ford spare parts told me over the phone today. I gave him the rears p/n and he was fairly quick onto them but it took forever to get the p/n for the fronts. It may or may not be correct, lol)
ronwest is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2006, 02:23 AM   #32
blackers10
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i emailed my local ford and they said they had to outsource the camber kits for the front.

so id say cross reference your number with pedders or fulcrum or nolathane to find out what the parts really are

as im pretty sure my camber kit for the front cost about $80 from fulcrum..
SPF1600SLK is the front superlow camber kit from fulcrum.. you need 2 sets (one per side)
45453 is the part number from nolathane. for the superlow item
Old 29-08-2006, 03:18 AM   #33
Abacus
Life's a Gas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK
I have Xr Springs on the SR Sedan, but only 16 inch tyres. I didn't think therefore that I needed a camber kit.

I thought that it only gets to be a problem for alloys 17inch and over. Can anyone confirm this?

In any case, I'm getting new tyres next weekend from Bob Jane, they'll let me know, like they did when I ran out of adjustment on a Laser that I had which had some prior accident damage.

GK
Tyre size wont affect camber - the difference in aspect ratio cancels out the increase in rim size, overall diameter is the same.

Lowering the car affects camber.
Abacus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2006, 03:19 AM   #34
Abacus
Life's a Gas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronwest
Just as a FYI, the camber kits p/n's are as follows:

Front:- EDTVE3B385A @ $79.75 per wheel

Rear:- 5K500AKT @ $31.50 per wheel

(Disclaimer:- This is based on what my local Ford spare parts told me over the phone today. I gave him the rears p/n and he was fairly quick onto them but it took forever to get the p/n for the fronts. It may or may not be correct, lol)
Doesn't sound right. I got my rear camber kit from Ford, but they couldn't supply the front ones. Got my front set from Pedders.
Abacus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post