Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 13-09-2005, 09:34 PM   #31
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura
Honestly, why does this need to be on a Ford Forum?
Oh it's just good fun, bit of a giggle... it is the Bar after all. I'll stop about brothers now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2005, 09:53 PM   #32
howey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
Oh it's just good fun, bit of a giggle... it is the Bar after all. I'll stop about brothers now lol
I think you win on a points decision Bindi, however it must be said that you mulled over your response and had the distinct advantage of seeing my points and then countering. I look forward to the opportunity to put the shoe on the other foot.

Just to quash the myth of my neanderthalic status, I'm writing this after I've been to the supermarket, cooked dinner, set the table, done the dishes, bathed the kids and put them off to bed, while my lovely wife readied herself for her afternoon/evening shift at work.

Being temporarily laid up with a crook back means I am whiling away the day able to do very little, and I had to do something to alleviate the boredom, hence this thread which has provided a few giggles that I otherwise wouldn't have had.
howey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2005, 10:14 PM   #33
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well Bindi ...you and your sisters are'nt that good been there done that...still doing it and still get into the shed.

YES I'm a house husband and damn proud of it,btw please clean the back seat of the car its your mess.hehehe

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2005, 10:20 PM   #34
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
Absolutely Sour, no problems. Was that a shandi or a lite? You seem like that kinda guy. Speaking of which, are you going to be on the Ford Float at Mardi Gras again this year? You looked spiffy in the leather chaps, high heels, and pink sequined boob tube. :Reverend: :sm_drool: : :
My cross dressing habits are well known and often lamented by cruise organizers, but damnit theres nothing like the feel of a lacey undergarment on vinyl seats.

Now, wheres me bloody shandie woman? You on a break?

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Sourbastard is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2005, 10:50 PM   #35
megsy
Undergraduate EB Operator

ok after reading this thread im a little scared BUT, i have learnt one thing......

Dont mess with Bindi :1syellow1 :
-----------------------
megsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2005, 10:54 PM   #36
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunns
You all bring up some good points, but the question ahas to be asked:
- What is she doing out of the kitchen in the first place?
Must have bought one of those fancy new internet fridges, all that's needed now is a shorter leash so she cant reach the keyboard...................
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post