Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 15-08-2005, 03:33 PM   #31
vino3o2
owning V8=having no $$$

That's gut wrenching "outside" Hope they've got insurance

The Reality: 13.1 @ 106mph.... The Goal: somehow get into the 12s!!! :sm_headba

www.qldsuperkart.org
vino3o2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2005, 06:07 PM   #32
aimzes
...fairly odd

Quote:
he simply placed the license plate on their desk where he had ripped it off the car with his bare hands.
LOL...
Old 15-08-2005, 06:11 PM   #33
outside
off in outer space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino302
That's gut wrenching "outside" Hope they've got insurance
yep they do , so they are paying !!!!!
outside is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2005, 02:15 AM   #34
repsol

Default woh

Hey i noticed alot of you are like me and park far away to avoid these peanuts i have a new BAXR6 with two small door dents allready :Up_to_som but the other day i parked miles away and was the only car around cool i thought hmm i come out to see a car parked next to mine ? that be right i thought, when i got closer i couldnt believe how close it was parked to mine - i just thought if my doors dented my ig key is going to be vengefull today ( lucky however my doors survived or should i say lucky for them !!!!! im not a retaliation person but these knobs are getting to me big time - no respect !
Old 16-08-2005, 11:18 AM   #35
bscampbell

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsol
...the other day i parked miles away and was the only car around cool i thought hmm i come out to see a car parked next to mine?
I know what you mean...find a park in a 'safe' spot, and even park as close to a pole as possible, and still someone will come and park next to you and be in your park!
Those driving a little buzz box that you could park in a motorcycle bay seem to be the worst offenders too!

2009 VW Caravelle
bscampbell is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2005, 11:23 AM   #36
EA2BA
PM me if you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscampbell
I know what you mean...find a park in a 'safe' spot, and even park as close to a pole as possible, and still someone will come and park next to you and be in your park!
Those driving a little buzz box that you could park in a motorcycle bay seem to be the worst offenders too!
hehehhehe, the smaller the car, the bigger they think it is, and drive it like a b-double and go left to turn right ......... lol

Send me a PM if you want to know anything

2010 Ford Ranger PK High Rider (Auto) - 2011 Ford Fiesta (Auto)
EA2BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2005, 11:37 AM   #37
Borgod_F6

About 10 years ago I was dropping my girlfriend off at work. The car next to me reversed out of the bay and swung way too early and smashed in my rear quarter. My girlfriend seeing this went absolutely balistic at them and must of scared them to death. Considering the driver had a tattoo on his head and the passenger was a rough looking indiginous brother, they begged her not to call the cops as my girlfriend went straight for the notepad and pen, phone and TOLD them they will be paying for repairs.

The driver gave me his address and he promised he would pay me $300. I got $50 out of him before he did a runner from his girlfriends house and never saw him again haha.

All for a TE Cortina Wagon!
Borgod_F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2005, 08:54 PM   #38
RAREV8
Previously ScottishXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechan1k
In the city I saw a cop in a new Rodeo paddy wagon reverse park right into a delivery van (Toll Fast) ... now seeing as I'm a courier ... I hate the fact that people can't park for peanuts in the city ... and cop then realised it .. and tried to drive straight out of it and drive off ... it was a shame I maanged to stand right in front of him so he couldn't drive away.

Also had my clipboard in hand writing his details down (still standing in his way) ... he told me to get out of the way ... I politely let him know that fleeing the scene of an accident is illegal and I have his details (every single detail I could write down).

I hate seeing that ... and a cop doing it and trying to nick off as well ... NO WAY.

The owner of the van got back and noticed the commotion ... I let him know what the cops did ... Boy did he go off the deep end.

The cops still tried to get out of it ... I took a few photos with my mobile phone as well.

The cops eventually gave up and had to give details .... ooooh were they p155ed off indeed.

What a ****er!

A cop would be covered by fleet insurance so ahd nothing to lose...

I got hit by a 735i the other day n my gf's barina and it took me 5 k's to pull him over. No damage to his car and a dent on my wheel arch- no witnesses so what could I do? Couldn't even knock his wing mirror off as there were plenty of witnesses where we finally stopped. I hape Karma exists.... ing_sm

BJ
Gilesie
XAGTCoupe
Pilch
Aussie_afroman
Donut King
Bad Boy Benny
BAWITHLOT
Greenmachine
Pinkbits
CUZ351
OhioXB
Falconunbelievable
4VXC
Uncleraggy

FG G6 Ego, tech pack, Tropic gold 1973 Landau, Cosmic blue 1975 P5 LTD....long term project
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
Im just bored of the single/narrow minded...
RAREV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2005, 05:32 PM   #39
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

The shopping centre strikes again.
I parked for about an hour yesterday at the shopping centre, got back to my car and found that someone had hit the back bar. It's sagging really badly now (so it's starting to match the front). I don't know how they did it because there is only one tiny mark about the size of ten cent piece. :(
Old 17-08-2005, 08:08 PM   #40
LUXO_8
windsor user

hopefully its just the clips that hold the sides up
they're about 3 - 4 bucks each from ford if they're broken....

i think there are 4 bolts that hold the bar on, just under the carpet in the boot, and a couple of screws at the end of the bumper (in the wheel arch) to remove the bar
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-08-2005, 11:15 AM   #41
purrrnlazer1999

god tha is nasty i would hunt em down lol and see how they would like it if u did it to there car.. probley a ford hater !!!!
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post