Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 28-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #31
302 XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: ford territory worth keeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI
This is of course,"correct" . But Superbird was crazy in the first place for trying to buy an encumbered car in the first place. How did he manage to insure it if he did not own it? The people that took his money obviously had no intention of paying the finance Co, They have not only ripped off the finance Co, but also their "friend". I guess that the only thing that he can do is move the car from his property, Inform his "friends", go lick his wounds, and have nothing more to do with the car or his former friends
The car as we know isnt legally his, and never would have been till the said ex owners paid the debt
It doesnt matter if it was left to said friend here to look after and maintain, its still owned by the finance company and always will be till the loan is paid in full
I dont recall where the people who are custodians of said territory that they paid some money for it
I wouldnt even go as far as contacting a finance company over it
Id wipe my hands all together and have nothin to do with it
It seems like a big web of lies

If i offered you a car i owe 15K on , and said "You use it ,maintain it ,while i pay the 15K loan , then you can buy of me for 5K" would you honestly do that

Noone would , and if they did as BA barackus said "I pitty the fools"
302 XC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post