Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 15-09-2006, 02:45 AM   #1
89 S-PACK

Unhappy auto elecs in western side of melbourne

does anyone know of any good auto electricians in the western side of melbourne??????

cos i need to get the thermos in the ea wired correctly and some other fiddly stuff taken care of....

all the autoelecs in ballarat are w@ankers
same with the ones in bacchus marsh

it doesnt worry me leaving the car at the auto elecs for a few days its just that i want it done properly and on time with no bull$hit from the auto elec.....
im gonna mount it all and hard wire them on for the trip down i know i can do it myself but the cbf factor is high and im hardly at home atm so i dont actually have the time to do it

02 (VX) Holden Commodore Equipe series 2 S/wagon.
Manual, Lsd, Catback, Svsi lpg.
still a nice reliable upgrade from the old magna..
89 S-PACK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2006, 02:47 AM   #2
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Grant's auto electrics in Ballarat are pretty good, i've never had a problem with them.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2006, 08:29 AM   #3
castek
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

if ur willing to come down to western suburbs, theres a few good ones. Melita in Newport are really good.
castek is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2006, 11:17 AM   #4
kyro_02
V8 wannaabeee

werribee auto electricians (have a talk to efgiar)
kyro_02 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2006, 02:24 PM   #5
efgiar
rofl copter

ill wire them up for you! and charge stuff all compared to what they charge. do u have all the parts?

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 01:47 AM   #6
89 S-PACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXR8220
Grant's auto electrics in Ballarat are pretty good, i've never had a problem with them.
i actually have taken my car there once........ asked them to do a system (al lthe wiring etc) check and replace anything that was iffy...... booked it in and left the car there and they told me they will ring me tomorrow, i didnt hear from them and i rang them the day after and they reckoned i hadnt booked the car in andit hadnt been looked at.cos i needed the car i said i will be in there in a hour to get the car and when i whent there they had not been told i was collecting the car and that took ages to get them to get it out of their shed... they didnt charge me tho but i made it clear i wasnt impressed and very ****ed off. the day later going down to frankston the battery let go at night and i had to drive from the westgate to frankston on petrol and with no headlights(no i dont have a current racv membership atm) 106 laterfor a new battery and when i whent back when i was going through ballarat they where rude and their attitude pretty much told me not to go back at all..... so grants are f*!kwits in my book

so if they had done the work i asked them to do they would of told me the battery was about to die i wouldof had it changed there and then

Old 17-09-2006, 01:52 AM   #7
89 S-PACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by efgiar
ill wire them up for you! and charge stuff all compared to what they charge. do u have all the parts?
i have the thermos....
and they are mounted allready to go

just need the relays and the temp switch (monday before i can afford those)