Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 12:54 AM   #31
Damo
Banned

I understand your frustration, but wasn't the person at the RTA just doing there job. I mean they do have to be very thourough with these sorts of things.

Least you got it sorted in the end. I've been through a similiar excurison with mechanics and vicroads and at the end of it all i felt like killing someone.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:57 AM   #32
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbgs351
That's a great idea. Now let's see where we can put them all. How about up your **** you stupid git. Since more bicycles are sold each year than cars, it should hurt a lot.
So true!

Old 08-07-2006, 01:41 AM   #33
schmidty
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That sucks man. Guess victoria is good for something. Just paid my rego, full price of $365! And no extra for personalised plates here either. Dont feel so bad about handing over the bucks now!
Old 08-07-2006, 02:33 AM   #34
EXECJIM

Thumbs down

You think you had it bad, just wait till you drive around in Victoria, and get pulled over by "the night shift RTA" and they will really fix you up :
Old 08-07-2006, 10:46 AM   #35
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXECJIM
You think you had it bad, just wait till you drive around in Victoria, and get pulled over by "the night shift RTA" and they will really fix you up :

pulled over or off there all wwaannkkeerrss :

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
Old 08-07-2006, 11:57 AM   #36
blownvn
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
No, I have about 2 weeks until my real plates turn up and I can get rid of the uglyarse black and yellow slabs of crap on the ute now. God i hate them.
This was at Wagga RTA wasn't it?

We had a similar experience with a car we bought for my wife. Not really their fault but our "new" car appeared on the WOVR and they started treating us like car thieves. Not very nice about the situation at all.

Last car that i did the whole blue slip, green slip and rego thing, I did through Albury RTA who are a much nicer bunch of people.

If they're worried about you paying so much cash at the RTA they should charge less for rego.
It's getting ridiculous, I can't use some of my accounts to EFTPOS for rego anymore because it exceeds the daily withdrawal limit of the card.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:43 PM   #37
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
That's a great idea. Now let's see where we can put them all. How about up your **** you stupid git. Since more bicycles are sold each year than cars, it should hurt a lot.
Yep, thats real intellectual........... im sure calling people names makes you feel all big and tough, but seriously it has the opposite effect.

This issue has been done to death before and there were good arguments on both sides but the fact is there will always be someone unhappy with something so just get over it
Old 08-07-2006, 07:47 PM   #38
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammaboy
Right. I've freaking had it up to here with this sort of attitude from people towards bike riders. Guess what. MOST OF THEM HAVE CARS AND PAY REGO. I haven't been on a pushy in 4 years since I chucked racing, but given that i was paying rego on a car and 2 motorbikes while I was riding pushies I had every freakin right to the road. So shut your yap.
But in the end their opinion is just as important and valid as yours, so if they should shut their yap, should you shut yours?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:53 PM   #39
EFDream
XRR83D

Quote:
Right. I've freaking had it up to here with this sort of attitude from people towards bike riders. Guess what. MOST OF THEM HAVE CARS AND PAY REGO. I haven't been on a pushy in 4 years since I chucked racing, but given that i was paying rego on a car and 2 motorbikes while I was riding pushies I had every freakin right to the road. So shut your yap.
Well perhaps I should make a few more comments on pushys and push you over the top so you jump of a brigde and then.....aahhh....peace for the rest of the world....dude u got some serious gripes on these forums....perhaps you should start your own forum and whinge about everyone elses opionons on your own.....and whats that I hear???....PEACE FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD AGAIN!

And nice day to you too.....cheers

2007 Suzuki Swift - Pearl Red
Povo Pack

Old 08-07-2006, 07:57 PM   #40
EFDream
XRR83D

Quote:
While I appreciate and respect your opinions too, last time I checked I am still free to voice my own.....too bad your choice of words really allows us to see the level of your mental maturity....

And a lovely day to you too!

Povo Pack

Old 08-07-2006, 08:11 PM   #41
Gammaboy
Grinder+Welder = Race car

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFDream
Well perhaps I should make a few more comments on pushys and push you over the top so you jump of a brigde and then.....aahhh....peace for the rest of the world....dude u got some serious gripes on these forums....perhaps you should start your own forum and whinge about everyone elses opionons on your own.....and whats that I hear???....PEACE FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD AGAIN!

And nice day to you too.....cheers
Ahhh.... the silence of the ignore button.... Respectfully, I have to say,
**** you!
Old 08-07-2006, 08:14 PM   #42
EFDream
XRR83D

Quote:
Ahhh.... the silence of the ignore button.... Respectfully, I have to say,
**** you!

Can u say that again.....lol Didn't quite hear ya way down here in NSW.....????

Povo Pack

Closed Thread