Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 24-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
SuperSal-SA
Starter Motor

Default Re: New Focus accessories and Tint?

The scuff plates look really good: I think they were standard on the MKI Sport but they aren't on the MKII.

I'm pretty sure the premium floor mats only suit the MKI, the ones shown on the Ford website for the MKII don't look anywhere near as smart, and you only get one front and two rear ( so I bought non-Ford ones later ).

I got the reversible luggage compartment mat, but I didn't realise it is designed to cover the whole area if you fold all the seats down in the hatch. So when you just use it in the boot you have to double it over, so it doesn't sit absolutely flush with the floor which is a bit odd.

Another bit of trivia: I ordered 4 mudspats, but when the car was delivered they said they weren't compatible with the body kit on the MKII Sport, so they could only put them on the back, they had to refund me for the front ones. My Sport was delivered in November, so I don't know if they have redesigned them since then.

I got the alloy wheel lock nuts, because I often park my car at a train station carpark, so they sounded like a wise investment ;)

Lastly, I got the dealer to organise the window-tint because I'm lazy; they had a variety of choices and I'm happy with the result.

Enjoy the car, I LOVE mine !
SuperSal-SA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post