Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 10-12-2005, 01:40 AM   #31
Gilesie
You gotta pay to play

I am a tradie 90% of the time office worker the other 10%.
The office work does absolutly nothing for me but the trade side is anabsolute buzz most days.
Always learning and making the imposible possible.
Most people just have no idea of what a tradesman has to do.
From mind reader to inventor on a daily basis.

2003 Mazda Bravo (work truck)

1979 F100 Ambo
Gilesie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2005, 01:48 AM   #32
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Office job and loving it completely, fantastic environment and brilliant people. I sit on my bum all day but love walking around to both get the blood going and to deliver my reports, then on weekends I life life to the fullest. Couldn't love work more if I tried at the moment.