Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 18-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default error message

gday admin

when i attempt to log into the ozecruisers area i get the folowing message

<B>
Quote:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Australian Ford Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Warning: DB_Sql_vb::include_once(./includes/functions_log_error.php) [function.DB-Sql-vb-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in varwwwhtmlincludesdb_mysql.php on line 389

Warning: DB_Sql_vb::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/functions_log_error.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in varwwwhtmlincludesdb_mysql.php on line 389

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Australian Ford Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

edit : working now but slow getting in there

thanks

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Jason[98.EL]; 18-08-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post