Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 07-03-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
sednwol

Default XR8 hail damaged..repairer?

My once showroom black XR8 was caught in Melbournes hail storm. I have about 5 hits, my wifes AU Ghia has a smashed windscreen and about 10 hits.The irony is my XR8 is always under cover but my daughters car was in our garage getting work done. Does anyone know of a reasonably price windsrceen repairer and body shop for the XR8. We are in Wantirna South, the centre of the storm. It's humid now as it was yesterday and the forecast is for another one.

sednwol is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
frd906
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

wouldnt the insurance company take care of it??, i no when my au got hit bout 2 to 3 years ago, was coverd by insurance

Posted by Xcabbi, Does it slap or rattle? Rattle is more to do with timing chains and tensioners. Slap is more to do with lifters, rings, bearings or GENIII boat anchors
frd906 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
sednwol

Third part only on the XR8 (has been comprehensive) had to drop it back as I am unemployed at present.
sednwol is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post