Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 23-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #181
TX5_FTW
Teh Poostar

CAR PARKS!!!

People who park that damn close to you in a car park that you have to climb through the passenger side or wait for them to finish their shopping!!!

or theres no way they could have gotten out of their car without hitting yours

leaving trolleys in car spaces on windy days so that the wind can push the trolley straight into my car!.. thanks for being so lazy

idiots who dont understand the one way signs and abuse you for going the right way

and the winner is the person who sits and blocks all the traffic while waiting for someone to load their shopping into the car and reverse out ... ususally the person waiting takes about 3 goes to get it in the spot anyways!!!
Old 23-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #182
moodyxr
xr6

i may be still on my L's and that probly 1 of the things u all hate but i hate taxie drivers and people who when u go to change lanes decide to speed upso u cant getinto the lane. also on highways when u go to over take some1 thats when they notice they only going 85 and speed up.
Old 23-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #183
mrbaxr6t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

if its been said I am sorry but what really makes me want to hurt someone is two cars alone on a 2 lane hwy, nothing else in sight and one thinks its clever to sit in the blind spot of the other :gren:

I must stop before I launch into a massive vent session

Holden special vehicles - for special people
mrbaxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post