Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 06-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #31
FreddyDUZ747
Banned

i picked up my ba 03 turbo on friday and found out it has a recall still on it for rear brake hose to short.the person said when the car goes on a 4 post hoist with arms the suspension travel is to much 4 the line to cope with also?.i am the second owner and it has 111000km on it and it wont cost a thing to fix.any dealer that sez you have to pay if warranty period is not valid is telling porkies.the recall for my model was way back in june 07.
FreddyDUZ747 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2009, 08:35 AM   #32
cosmo20btt
Fordaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20btt
Today went down to the corner where it took place & there is one faint skid mark 5 to 7 feet long, had to know which wheel possibly left as some how he passed on the right side of the keep left centre sign & then veered slightly to the left again as passing through the brick wall & window in the kitchen, that is all I know at this stage. All I want to know is if it was the car or the driver.
Report back on the accident came down to the Driver as he was over the limit by a fair amount, which means even if there was a brake issue.
cosmo20btt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post