Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 18-05-2005, 09:45 PM   #1
Magical_ED
FORDISMâ„¢

Angry Mobile videos not working properly

Ok guys/gals.... Ive got a nokia 3220, and i have a few videos of me bush bashing :eclipsee_ .
Now my problem is the videos arent working, well the sound runs fine as it should but the video is moving 1 frame per 10 seconds (if that)...so last night i let it run for 5 mins and the video wasnt even close to half way through (videos actually meant to go for 15 seconds)....I have deleted un-needed pictures, unwanted msgs, sent items, and other videos, but to no avail.
Does anybody have a cure for this or has it happened to anybody else????
Thanks for your help.
*Note videos were record straight to phone, as in they were recorded using the phone*

Last edited by Magical_ED; 18-05-2005 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Had to add a new detail
Magical_ED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 10:11 PM   #2
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Did you record the videos on your phone, or put them on your phone from your computer, because if you did they need to be put in 3GP format, I dont know if you recorded it on your phone, bloody Nokias.
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 10:21 PM   #3
Magical_ED
FORDISMâ„¢

yep i recorded them straight to the phone. They worked for the 2 odd months and now decided to stop working. its really frustrating.
Old 18-05-2005, 10:55 PM   #4
Venomous
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yea, ive got a nokia 6230, ive kinda had this problem, altho it was videos i had on my computer, converted them to .3pg and at first would only play the first 2 mins then video would freeze, then it got to the point where it wouldnt play them at all. Took it into the nokia care centre, 2 days later i got my phone back with a firmware update and it all works properly. One prob, when they update it, u will lose everything, so make sure numbers are backed up to sim, and make sure u have all ur pics etc on ur computer, cause u will lose all that.
Venomous is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post