Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 19-11-2006, 07:37 PM   #31
Silver Ghia
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: As Silver Ghia his contributions to the AU and BA technical areas have been of high quality and valuable to the member base. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chich
I agree that additional dams don't solve our problems short term, but we need to be thinking long term. As for no rain... it was snowing a few days ago :

Bill M said it best... pavlova premier that will be remembered for nothing.
Is there a drought and water restrictions? The kids next door are in the pool at the moment splashing water everywhere.

And I cant even use a trigger nozzle to wash my car, which uses less water than a bucket.

Meantime also the birds and wildlife are struggling to find water to drink since you cant fill the bird bath or fountain.

I really dont have any confidence in the way the restrictions are structured, when one can have the hose on for hours (days?) to fill a swimming pool or top it up due to evaporation or splashing, but I can't water the lawn where I was going to put the pool.

A swimming pool is hardly a necessity here in Vic. Obviously an election ploy same as the lack of mobile speed cameras at the moment.
Silver Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-11-2006, 11:51 PM   #32
FLYXR6
Silvester

The question we have to ask ourselves is will Bracks upset enough people to toss himself out?

Off topic: Why is he spending money on schools for next year when he hasn't done for the last 5????

Is he so scared off loosing that he has to slander Ted? The first ad for the election i saw on tv was bracksy having a crack at Ted for selling schools...
****NEWS FLASH**** Bracksy has sold off schools too.

I like them sleek and unnoticable, That is untill the pedal is pushed.

www.myspace.com/flyxr6 Myspace URL
www.myspace.com/slvstr01 My cars Myspace URL
FLYXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2006, 05:26 AM   #33
megsy
Undergraduate EB Operator

hey dont forget the scorsby free.......ahh i mean tollway promise he made last time, just remember he is a prooven liar dont believe anything he says
-----------------------
megsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post