Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-09-2006, 10:24 PM   #1
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 
Question Career in Marketing

I'm currently in the process of looking for a new job and thought I would gather interest/advice from fellow FFAUian's.

Currently, I am working for a freight forwarder in Sydney, with my role being in Ocean Exports. I coordinate all LCL (less than a container load) shipments to any destination throughout the world. It can be a interesting job at times, and one that has strict daily deadlines that must be adhered to which always keeps you on your toes! I believe I am pretty competent in this role, but know that its not what I want to do for the rest of my life.

I've completed a Bach. of Bus. (Marketing) degree and am really passionate to develop my career in this industry. I've developed some great skills from my current role that will be a great asset to me within the marketing industry.

I currently live in the Sutherland Shire (south east Sydney) and would love to continue my career there, but if a great opportunity came up elsewhere I would definitely give it my consideration.

Although I've completed a uni degree, I'm not looking for instant riches or a walk in the park...I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty, but would also like opportunities to move within an organisation in the future.

If anyone has advice or any other info that can assist me in securing a role within the marketing industry, please post here or PM me. Thanks

Lower airbox removed, K&N Panel filter
Momo gear knob + boot + pedals, Ghia boot garnish, Zetec Chrome interior door handles
JVC KW-XR816 Headunit + more to come...

#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post