Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2006, 09:33 PM   #1
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Default EFC CRUZE lateral and Horizontal

Howdy all

As eddie mentioned in the Spotted in NSW thread we where getting off topic....it was sujested that we do 2 cruzes in one day....one cruze will be lateral the other will be horizontal.....now im not much of an organiser but i will leave the date up to you and any input would be extremely appreciated....im not sure what you guys may want to do first...

but the course is like this..
a meet up at Narrellan Maccas....9.30.
and a 10 oclock sharp leave time.
then from there we will move onto cobbity through the wonderfull landscapes and scenery

up through theresa park and into werombi
depending if you's want we can stop off in werombi to take some wonderfull pictures of out cars

i have a few ideas ware abouts and if interested just say so...otherwise we will continue into orangviille then the oaks then finally onto Picton

now stops on the way can be arranged also note there is a Go-Kart track just outside Picton....
from there we can head back the way we came or we can go on the highway back up.....

now as eddie mentioned At camden airport there are Gliders.. eddie has expressed interest in a EFC glider day...im all up for it but will not be going up as i am afraid of hrights... :(

any show of hands that might be interested in either of these Two events or if you have any ideas go for it.....

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post