Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2006, 10:07 PM   #1
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

Default Idiot work colleague - enough to make you want to cry

Well what a ИИИИ day did I have. Had a crap day doing onsite work. I get back to work about 4:15 pm, thinking that my ИИИИ day had turned out ok cause I might actually get to go home on time today (4:30 pm is when I *supposed* to finish, rarely do).

Then it starts ИИИИing down rain. Anyway, where I work, they have a fleet of cars which are in various states of (dis)repair... they'll never get fixed. Incidentally, my car is parked out front of work, on the street. Parked it that morning no probs. Anyway the bright sparks in the auto electrics place are in the process of parking these pieces of junk in the shed across the street (as they do every bloody afternoon). One of the young guys gets into a Holden Combo which is sitting about 3 car lengths ahead of my BIG GREEN FALCON. I'm standing there with a few other work colleagues shooting the breeze waiting for the rain to ease off when we see this IDIOT start reversing RIGHT INTO MY BLOODY CAR. I knew it was going to happen and everyone was yelling out "STOP!!!!" but he kept on going and CRUNCH.

End result is now my front bar, which I only bought, had sprayed and fitted early this year has a nice dent where the number plate is, a pile of scratches on the front and also some of the awesome paint is now all crinkled - no doubt the paint will just peel off from this point on. One of the parker bulbs also blew but one of the bosses said it was like that before (funny since they were working last night!). They fixed that right away at least.

I was mega ИИИИed off and walking around using ИИИИИИ every second word. I even swore in front of the boss I was that ИИИИed off.

They wanted to fix it themselves but judging by the sheer number of unFIXED cars lying around and the fact that they broke my rear demister last time they worked on my electrics, they ain't touching it again. I'm going to our panel shop to get a quote tomorrow morning first thing and then presenting this guy with it.

Oh and the guy's excuse: "My foot slipped". He didn't even come over right away, he walked off then came over and told someone else, NOT ME. Bloody hell!!!!!! I might call him 'Tyrone' from now on (if you've seen the movie Snatch, you'll know what I mean).