Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #11
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercurySilver View Post
when you look at a car advert and communicate asking whats wrong with it etc etc and they say a few things and you think, well i can live with that

then you email under a diff email addy and they say the clear AND paint is gone on the roof and some spots on the bonnet....must of forgot to mention it last time

unreal
just be honest in the description, but then again...if you were i guess you wouldnt get as many people wasting their time going to look at it.
/rant
My sister went to view a car the other day that was listed as immaculate. She asked the owner a few times what issues there were as there was no photo. She drives the 30km to find that the car is hail damaged. When she told him she would take it for $1500 instead of 7500 (she was never going to buy it) he told her she was joking. She simply said, you lied, had me drive 30km and the car can never be insured with the damage, I reckon that my offer is lretty decent and she left.
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post