Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2011, 11:25 PM   #1
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Talking Free Internet

That's right I currently have 100% free ADSL. As some of you would know we had a problem with Telstra that resulted in me going back to iinet. Now IInet reconnected my phone yesterday and said ADSL will be 5 to 10 days and we will update you by email etc. Tonight I get home from work and plug in my old modem with the iinet settings on it, I though "hey why not test my login, can't hurt" it came up with an iinet page stating wrong username. I checked my email and the one confirming my plan had a different username and password (because my old one was tied up with my email account which I still had with them), so out of curiosity I put these details in and what do you know I have ADSL only 24hrs after signing up. So being the person I am I just rang and advised them that although I have had no update the net is on, they advised me telstra has not told them the work on the line is done yet, so we chat (great guy) and delete my email account so we can use all my old setting again. The guy then advises me that until telstra advise them the work is done they can't bill me and that he is not fussed it is working and enjoy the free net. I am not sure how but I am on the net for free and I do not feel guilty at all as I did the right thing and notified IInet it is working. So we will see how long it lasts lol. I will say I am so glad to be back with iinet, such awesome service and call centre staff. I have never had a crap call to iinet.

Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post