Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #40
MAV50L
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain awesome
can we give negative rep on here?

you beat up a lady for washing a window.

sure its a pain in the *** but normally you just say no and they go to the next car.

if i saw you doing that you would be lucky to be walking.

you are a jerk

Who hit a lady? Believe me this this was no lady. The lovely scabs all over its arms from where it had been shooting up showed it was no lady.
How do you say no you dont want your window washed when they just come up and start doing it? To me them squirting their bottle of christ knows what soap onto my car and it getting all over the paint is nothing short of an act of vandalism.
Give me a million negative rep points if you want. The whole rep points thing really doesnt float my boat.
Have a go at me to make sure I wasnt walking? Haha thought I would love to see. I dont care who or what anyone is , if they attack me or my property , male or female I will defend myself at all times.
Maybe head off elsewhere and try to save the world.
In hindsight after the event it was not the smartest thing in the world to do but I have no regrets. Would you have been so against me doing it if it was a bloke that did it instead of a woman? Its not like I punched her out , I just attempted to put the contents of the bottle in her mouth.
Everyone can flame me all they want. The opinion of the feeble nannas that have become a part of this forum lately that want to save the world and look through life with rose coloured glasses on doesnt really worry me.