Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
The_Bogan

Default Elite Automotive's Results - Willowbank Last Night

There were a few of us that hit the 1/4 mile last night at Willowbank for the test and tune.
Including myself, we had 5 of our customers running there cars last night.
1 of these customers was driving a holden so i wont bore you guys with what he ran
We had a customers G6ET with a custom tune only making 260rwkw that ran 12.8@111mph on his first ever outing in his beast on street tyres.
There was Simon in his supercharged RTV making 220rwkw, he ran a best of 14.8@98mph on street tyres.

Dalts was also out in his XR6 Turbo ute. He didnt run as quick as what he has due to traction issues.. Im pretty sure his best time was a 12.4@75mph. Though he has run a best of 10.72@127mph.

Myself in my BA XR6 Turbo sedan started off the night with an 11.3@124mph on my first pass. 2nd pass I launched it the hardest ive ever done, I left the line running 13psi and it broke into wheel spin running 11.7@123mph with a 2.00 60 foot.
After changing to a tune running slightly more boost and is on the experimental side ran 11.1@124mph with what i thought was a soft launch(3000rpm and no boost) though it ran 1.63 to 60 foot!!
Next time out should see all of our customers running quicker than what they did and see myself into the 10 second zone!!

I will have a look a see if i can rustle up some pics from last night!!!

2004 Ba Mk1 XR6 Turbo... Custom 4 inch exhaust. Process West Stage 3.4 kitted, Atomic Valve Springs, Walbro Intank Fuel Pump, Re-Drilled Factory Injectors, Strengthened 4spd Auto, 3500rpm Stall Convertor, Polished Throttle Body and Shiny bits. 430rwkw with GTX3582..10.55@132mph ..Serviced and Tuned @ Elite
The_Bogan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post