Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
greenfoam
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum80
I was told that its ******** weak due to the relatively small engine size, so I pointed out that my girlfriends 1.3L Toyota Yaris has an aircon like a meat freezer...

See what they say about the gas level anyway, and hopefully the software update for the fuel economy

another point, anybody had trouble with reverse on the manual gearbox? Mine is starting to have trouble getting into gear of late, might just need a bit of oil
Someone on here mentioned putting it in neutral letting the clutch out, clutch back in then select reverse. I've been doing this and it gets into reverse with a nice solid clunk every time, haven't crunched it since. I was having trouble sometimes, mostly on cold mornings.

P.S all our services (with us supplying oil) Have been about 150 bucks on the Fiesta which seems about average on here, some are getting them much cheaper (I don't think an oil change should take anywhere near an hour myself), I bet I could get it done in 10 minutes including washing my hands
greenfoam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post