Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Default MORE One eyed car reviews.FPV GS /Holden SSV

just lookin at the dec copy of wheels where they do the comparison between the new FPV GS and the special edition SSV. The win does go to the ford in the end.. but not before them coughing and spluttering there way thu another anti ford drible.

For starters they go on numerous times through the article that the ford is slower of the line then the ssv. When u look at their drag stats they are IDENTICAL all the way to 60 then the ssv pulls amway fractionally, ending up with a comfortable win of a 2 tenths or so. So how did they work that out.Noobs.

But my biggest problem is the photos they use in the articl. i counted 6 holden dominate pages and 0 FPV dominate pages photograpically.Just to clarify to any pessimists, by this i mean photos with the holden at the front in full veiw an the FPV in the back gound..often even in a blur.
Now u would think withe FPV being the new title contender tothe allready existind ssv, they would perhaps show the FPV f a little more......

sorry bout the winge boys but it seems never ending with these clowns but i love a good winge for some reason :togo:

1TUFFUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post