Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #32
Cam
Stroking it...

A funny publicity stunt, but that's about it..

The infrastructure is there to give us lightning speeds if we want it, just because the TELCO's charge mental amounts of money, the govt doesn't need to spend $$$$$$$ to give us fast ADSL.. They need to upgrade exchanges to allow more of the population to access ADSL, not fund free Satellite.. I have a friend that lives on the goldy (2 mins from wet and wild) and their exchange does not support ADSL, so they are on a sat connection, that was about 3k to install.. For gods sake spend the money somewhere it's needed..

I work in the industry and some of our clients are are using several Teamed Next G cards in SonicWalls to allow them to connect to a TS session to work, these are mining companies that have hundreds of million dollars to spend, its just ridiculous..
Now: Busted assed EB Wagon - 5sp and Dual Fuel.
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post