Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
MR.BA.GT.332
Now in the quad cam zone

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all his work in the project section. Awesome effort. 
Default Sad news, needing a release

well, some sad news today... ive been bit quiet again due to my dad and his cancer battle and back forth from NSW to QLD last couple of weeks and this morning, unfortunatly, at 1:20am my dad lost his fight to cancer and passed away.... Sorry if this the wrong place to vent but its been very hard and feel kinda a bit lost... my dad battled for only 11 weeks from diagnosis til his final breath and he fought hard but it was just too much and he went in no pain and in his sleep, just wanted to send out a message to all my friends and family and to the greatest man ever... RIP Dad, No goodbyes, just Cya later mate, I love you....

"BARNEY" 2003 BA GT #332, Phantom, Boss 290, FR20 Simmons. XYZ Brakes - 355mm Rotors - 8piston Front Calipers & 4piston Rear More Mods soon!!
MR.BA.GT.332 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post