Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
Hoffa
I Hate Rust!

Default Does anybody have more pics of this ED Ghia?

Hey
I'm Chris. I usually post in the project and Xseries sections of AFF as I have a coupe and XY 'mont, however I got the Mrs a new car and I needed a car with a back seat as she's pregnant (had to sell my XG XR6). She was driving a EF Ghia on LPG (which I got for her and always liked). I had planned to drive an ED wagon but when I couldn't sell her Ghia I decided to keep it. Now I'm in love with it and want to do it up a bit, (wheels, stereo). It's still my daily and I do about 75Ks a day so the motor will stay standard, though it is an EF2 so it has the XR6 motor with only 200 000 Ks.

Anyway, Ive been looking on the net for ideas. I know he's not here anymore but I love the look of Phat EL when he had the GTP's, and there are some great ones here, Braden's Marine Blue EB XR6, Mitchell’s EL Fairmont Ghia and ILLF8D. I found some pics of this ED Ghia at the '08 Geelong All Ford Day on another site. I think it looks awesome. Have any of you guys got any pics of it to share, or any details about it.

Thanks
Chris

Hoffa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post