Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2007, 07:40 PM   #1
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

Default Winternationals 07 Pics and Reflections - not 56k friendly

Well as most of you know the big show has come to town for the Queens birthday weekend.. What a fabulous day, so many tough cars, excellent weather for making hp, just not so good on the spectators :P

A few of the AFF members are having a hit out, I'll let them fill you in after the meet is over. Surprisingly in the Super Street Class there was a notable absence of late model heavy hitters. There was one Pursuit ute there, that at this point in time was going to not make the field to his qualifying time not making the cut. It ran a 13.1(something)

Some of the other streetcars are simply amazing, backing off before the line to not break the class index of 10.00 is astonishing.

Any way a few pics.. If you want pics of something inparticular, ask away. I have 300 shots from toady and another 2 full days of racing to go yet
I've resized them to small incase this thread fills up with heaps of images. If one takes your fancy or is your car send me a pm and I'll send you the hi res shot.

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote