Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-08-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
wadesc
Starter Motor

Default Buying new Focus XR5 Turbo

Howdy

I'm new here so be nice :P
I currently have a mazda 3 sp23 luxury and am thinkin of changin over to a focus xr5 turbo with recaro leather extra ;)

Just a couple of questions - I want to make sure i'm not buyin a cr@p car and before the dealer gives their speil:

1) What sort of price with onroads should I expect to pay (i'm hoping under 40) with the leather and metallic paint? (Live in Qld, Suncoast)
2) What colour do you think is better in these, silver or black. Friends want me to go the black as i'm going to be advertisin my business on the rear window as a business vehicle and my business colour is black. I fear black being hot and hard to keep clean. Silver IMO looks hot.
3) Does anyone make custom floor mats for these that look good. The standard 'focus' ones are well, looking at the website, very ordinary.
4) Anyone know how much servicing usually costs for 20k, 40k etc.
5) Anything else i should know? I believe the current model has cruise which wasnt on the previous? Does anyone know of a good salesman / dealer. Happy to go to Brisbane if it means a better deal or service.

wadesc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post