Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 26-05-2024, 10:01 PM   #1951
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78xcgxl View Post
Wagon loom is different. I have both. They are similar but the looms are different. The actual sensors are the same but. With a wagon you also need the special trailer plug loom to suit the parking sensors. This is what i don't have and will have to try and source one off a wreck.

with the plug all you need is the one with the small magnet fitted.

i have the factory wagooon wiring/sensors one x3. i tried setting up the factory unit quite a few times. even had it working on 'Ol yella [x-taxi wagooon]. but i could never get it going/working properly on the BA M7 wagooon?. i ended up fitting aftermarket sensors with my own wiring [except for the sensor part] and the trailer part [for which i will eventually throw away the factory 12 pin & replace with a flat 7 pin, with a magnet of course!]. all works great now! .... well did till i blew/contaminated the gearbox

cheers

Ps. all you need then is the wiring which you can easily get a hold of. and the 12 pin plug which is easy to find here or here. i will be trialling this one or this one as i don't remember what 12 pin i used? [wired up my own edition with a change to the reverse lights as well].
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM   #1952
daddymac
Starter Motor

Hi GTLEGEND

Was referred to you by other members as you may be able to help

2013 Ford FG EcoLpi MKII LPG

We want to order a new oxygen sensor. i have seen some on ebay and other sites but the one they are selling has 4 wires. The one we have is 2 wires. My question is do we need to get a 2 wire sensor or can we use the 4 wire.

Does that also mean that the FG has 2 types of sensors a 4 wire and a 2 wire one?

Strange

Any help would be appreciated
daddymac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #1953
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymac View Post
Hi GTLEGEND

Was referred to you by other members as you may be able to help

2013 Ford FG EcoLpi MKII LPG

We want to order a new oxygen sensor. i have seen some on ebay and other sites but the one they are selling has 4 wires. The one we have is 2 wires. My question is do we need to get a 2 wire sensor or can we use the 4 wire.

Does that also mean that the FG has 2 types of sensors a 4 wire and a 2 wire one?

Strange

Any help would be appreciated
So for LPi vehicles there are two different O2 sensor pending on build date. From 10/2011 to 3/2013 you need 5W6Z9G444BA, from 4/2013 you need BE5Z9G444A. If your not sure, pass on your VIN and we can confirm which one you need.

Hope that helps,
GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: