Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 11:11 PM   #4949
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack91 View Post
Is food really the biggest thing you picked on that?
There could be zombies and aliens roaming the streets and you'll still be able to get a Big Mac meal in the drive thru. Or at the very minimum, 24 nuggies.

How about the fact most of the workforce is totally shut down and has no job for (lets be honest the rest of the year) 6 weeks.
Most small businesses are hurting from the first wave so i don't even know how they will survive this.
I dont understand who regulates this or if its an honor system.
The honor system has worked well previously during the pandemic so I'm sure uncie dan will let us make the decisions ourselves yet again
I’m glad you find this funny. When MACCAS can only get 66% of their meat needs, I hope they close the one closest to your house.
Food is a basic necessity and when you are restricted to only 5ks from home, and your local supermarket has nothing, what then?
And you’re right, there won’t be any local takeaways left to deliver to your door, they can’t afford another shutdown.
I don’t do conspiracy theories, but where does this stop? When we are all on a universal income? When you take your weekly government food ration?

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz