View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 03:08 PM   #31
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: Bronco reveal 13/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd80
Bronco has some very clever engineering throughout its design and being the first next gen T6 means
that there's a good chance for a lot of that cool stuff finding its way onto NG Ranger and Everest.

All will be revealed shortly but, just remember who designed and developed the Bronco,
we should all be very proud of the team on this side of the Pacific, well done everyone.
Actually most of Bronco was done in the US. They had the lead, with some work done here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naddis01
I don't see a hypothetical RHD F150 Lariat being $70k in Australia when the retail for a Wildtrak is more than that. Wouldn't they price it between Ranger and RAM? There is plenty of room there between the $70k of the Wildtrak and $110k of the RAM Laramie. Not including probably $120-140k for the DT RAM when that comes out here.
Hypothetically they could sell it for 70K based on a Mustang RRP comparison, but i'm sure they would price it at a point to maximize profit and position it away from Ranger. Not happening though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevypower
Isn't the Hummer just an electric GMC Sierra/Chev Silverado? Not a hardcore off roader. I thought it is being made to compete with the F150 EV?
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote