View Single Post
Old 19-04-2005, 12:52 PM   #9
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeah dont plan on modding it anymore. i just think if wat u say bout pedders is true then there is no way im gettn them fitted again. i mean if i was selling my car in like a coulpa months then yeah id go budget but im goin to have it for a lot longer so might aswell improve on wat i have. the only mods ive put on my car r as a result of needing to b replaced. had to get a new air filter so stuck in a K&N panel replacement (these do make a good diff- if ur sceptical bout it), had to get a new muffler so i got a cannon. had to get new wheels so got good ones.

there really is no point doin mine up wit like a turbo or anythn coz my paint is screwed and thats prolly the most expensive thing to do. if it was fine then i would as my is like 80000ks under for its age and had no engine probs, the interior is near perfect. lol my power windows r screwed which i have to fix. but its goin on winter now so no point. my car is nice enuf. there is one TX5 ive seen cant remember if it was on the forum. it is so nice. black with red interior but its auto. if i had the money i would like to do that.

anyways in regard to my question bout my clear coat. would u know if its possible just to spray anutha clear coat over once its all flaked off? iv heard u can get it buffed.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote