View Single Post
Old 28-07-2015, 06:16 PM   #3
AAXR8

Exclamation Re: Latest Indian scam

I got a different Scam Also from Telstra Yesterday, so I thought I would post it so you guys know what to listen for!
* So This Gentlemen with a Foreign accent Says he is from Telstra and he did know the name but that's easy if you go through the phone book!
So he says because we have been with Testra for some time now (which we havn't!) That we are entitled to a $25 discount off every months bill and then says very quickly but I need to know how much your last bill was!
So I said ok great what is your Testra ID and name?
He then said again what was your last bill amount! Again I said your ID please and this went on 10 times! So I said ok leave a note on the account so I can ring and Confirm with Telstra!
So he kept saying your last Bill amount please, and every time I said your ID until HE said I DON'T HAVE ONE!
So I said then whats your name?? Then the phone went dead silent, because he Hung up!
So I rang Telstra and said they have to give an ID straight away or its a Scam!! So knowing your last months Bill must give them access to something???
Any way guys just wanted to share another recent Scam!
, SCT FLASH TUNED, COLD AIR INTAKE WITH K&N HI FLOW POD FILTER , 4:11 DIFF, HERROD THROTTLE BODY. PEDDERS XTREME-XA COILOVERS
!!
247 RWKW

03 BA XR8 UTE WHITE IN COLOR!

AAXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: