Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2020, 03:59 PM   #4578
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Hows our Mexicans going with the masks? I find I end up fiddling with mine heaps and it comes on/off a fair bit during the day. I've gone to one of those motorcyclist type face coverings as its easier to breathe through. Though its harder to talk through than the normal face mask but the normal one is uncomfortable AF on your ears, it has hair ties and it cuts up behind your ears.

The only thing the mask is doing is protecting me from is Victoria Police

I'm suspect on the push for masks, I doubt some ****ing hippy who is making masks from **** bought from Spotlight on her sewing machine is going to do anything about reducing numbers.
We've been wearing them when out since March so we've got used to them. We now each have two pairs of 3-layer washable cloth masks and have been using N95's foe the (rare) shopping trips and other travel.

While they are not a panacea, if they slow down the rate of infection then it's a step in the right direction.

Observatio Facta Rotae

2 users like this post: