View Single Post
Old 29-02-2016, 01:54 AM   #203
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFUTE View Post
Mate family can be your crux.....or a lifesaver. My wife is amazing at understanding/looking after me. So is the rest of my side of the family actually! But her side is a diff story! Yesterday I mustered the courage (physically)to leave the house and go to a family barbi.(her side of family). 20 mins in and as luck would have it my nerves issue went bang, and I spent the next 1/2 hr writhing in horrendous pain on the floor. By the time I regained my senses everyone had gone. I found out later they were all useless, she had to scream at them to get help. Zero compassion shown and they all ended up making lame excuses to leave despite only being there an hr! (I could explain the events better but trust me it was pretty pathetic for family). I've had better help on worksites and the side of the highway from strangers, when I first started getting my nerve pains. And let's not forget I've had this for many years and they're all fully aware. Just shows that not all family can be relied on when it gets tough hey. For me personally I think I'm extremely lucky I don't suffer from additional mental issues like some of you guys suffer from. My pain may be rediculous, but it goes away! Mental issues are forever in your head and effect every single thought and action you make!
I think it's Sooo important no matter what your issue, to surround yourself with only those who care......otherwise they'll drag you down. But hey, that's easier to say then do when talking about family
I'll say it again, my life moto.....GET A PUPPY
my saviour

Last edited by Tui2; 10-03-2016 at 08:16 AM.
Tui2 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: