Thread: Referral war
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2004, 06:39 PM   #28
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura
Maybe we should clarify something though.

Personally i dont see FFAU as my own personal domain, or as a 'secret society'. The more users the merrier, it's rather what they say and how they say it that's gonna count.
I'm sure the last thing any of us want is to turn this joint into a whinging, bitching, sniping hole, so let's all have our say (NICELY) and respect each others opinions.
You dont like what someone has to say, dont say anything. You dont agree - post what you think (if its acceptable), but dont post just to say "you're full of sh!t".

So yeah, let as many as possible join us here, but let's all play our part to keep things in good order. We're the founding lot so to speak, so let's do it right!

I realise we all probably know this, but at least if i post it, there's no excuses for anyone to say 'oh i didnt know'.
I'm with you Back2thefutura, what happens on one forum shouldn't need to be brought up on another, yes we did have a bit of a disagreement but i'm not going to hold it against anyone, i've let off some steam and im gonna move on.

Ppl say things that someone wont like but hey, they're allowed to say it just as much as you are entitled to your own views and ideas.

Anyways enough dribble. How do you check your referral count, because i'm sure i might have one on there at least