Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 07:23 AM   #5268
gooseneck
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Makes sense. If you don't sanitize every single surface of every single package/parcel coming in chances are that one of those surfaces will have the virus. Why authorities/companies aren't figuring this out I'll never know.

Might be a good idea to sanitize all of the surfaces of all of the parcels that I receive from now on.

I have been somewhat weary around them anyway as I put the packaging into the garbage, holding it by the edge and washing my hands afterwoods.

But then some young dumbass was coughing up a lung in every isle of the 7-11 this morning and coughed on the back of my jacket. Oh well. Teach me to go outside. (cough cough cough cough cough, in quick sucession, multiple times.) I shook my head at him.

If I were the smart type I wouldn't be going to 7-11 anymore. I'll be buying my fuel from an independent store far away from the main highway and wearing a mask then paying with card then santiizing my hands after I get into the car with my 80% isoprop/water spray mix. A tad weird to be wearing gloves too while filling up with petrol but the option is there.

Last edited by gooseneck; 13-08-2020 at 07:43 AM.
This user likes this post: