View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 07:59 PM   #5251
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post
A different perspective...

China has no problems using the military for domestic problems.

We should all use our professional soldiers to "assist"on demand?

What could possibly go wrong with that precedent?

When President Donald Trump offers military support ...no takers.

(cause little things can go wrong)
Victoria Police struggle with dealing with the average hippy Melburnian without hurting people let alone the ADF who don't have anywhere near the amount of experience the police do with 'customer service'

I agree with you from the perspective that I don't particularly want our military dealing with this kind of **** - sure they can do it no problem but its not where their experience is or what their function they serve that they spend lots of time training for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Sounds to me like some people would rather be welded in to their house!

Other states managed to do just fine. No ADF deployed in S.A.as far as I know. Not sure about wa, nt, qld and tas.

People seem to be fairly trustworthy in those states...

Play the blame game all you like but you can't have it both ways. If you want to be treated like adults, act like adults. Carry on like children and suffer the consequences.
Keep in mind in Victoria we all get treated like children so people act like it, we've always got big brother government breathing down our neck with BS like the most speed cameras in any state without signage, mobile cameras everywhere and they put a lot of effort into removing personal responsibility.

Its no surprise you've got people acting the way they do in Melbourne.

As far as I'm concerned the Government has no credibility on safety, Citroenbender has it on the money with VIC State Government is playing from a compromised position.
4 users like this post: