Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 01:06 AM   #17
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71cop View Post
From tomorrow Woolies will introduce a seniors only shopping hour to help the elderly amid the panic buying of toilet paper and other goods across the country. From tomorrow onwards Australia's older population and those with disability will have exclusive access to the supermarkets from the hours of 7am to 8am. Only those with a relevant Government issued concession card will be able to enter the stores at this time, with stores then opened to the general public at 8am.
I take this shopping rule applies to Victoria only, or is it a national thing?
I do my food or grocery shop every 2nd Wednesday, so I got a week and a half, but that's cool, as long as everyone learns the rules be fair and buy just what you need, like me, shop every 2 weeks on pension day.

Its never going to end you know, they had over a year to sort this and haven't got a clue, but when you look in the wrong place for a cause then there will never be a cure, we just adapt as usual and become victims of life's circumstances, that's what we are trained to do, be put in our place, that's OK if you're a dummy, but I aint!

Cheers Billy.