View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 07:15 PM   #5107
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseneck View Post
dude, offtopic.

Maybe take this question to the china politics thread?
Goosey mate, don't get yourself banned, I'll miss your updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprintey
And this one is heartbreaking:

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/v....html#comments

I dont wanna get political at all, but what a poor, poor, poor decision. Even if made by the other side it would be terrible. Unbelievable.
Lots of angry people at the moment looking for someone to blame, and this is the lowest hanging fruit. I'd wait for the investigation to complete before jumping to any conclusions. Limiting what I read from Nine Ent Co and Murdoch outlets has done wonders for my mental health.

What we know so far is that the responsibility for training staff sat with the private companies hired to do the job, as stated in the contract. Social inclusion or not, if you are not appropriately trained, you are likely to have had the same result given how highly infectious it is. Then you have the blatant flouting of rules by security guards that had nothing to do with lack of training or social background. Then you add the family gatherings.....and so on and so on.....

I'd like to know if the Vic government did anything drastically different to other states. And what control failures occurred that was directly under the government's ownership. Dan has already said he takes full responsibility, not sure what else the journos expect him to do until findings and recommendations are released.
This user likes this post: