View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 12:41 PM   #20
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: Escape vs Rav 4 review CarExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Smith View Post
I agree, the range is good and maybe with the new President a rethink on pricing has occurred.

I'd assume if V6 diesel hits Ranger then Everest will get it also, I just think the jump in $$ is too much from Escape AWD to Everest AWD and call me odd but I'd like something other than black for an interior.

Does anyone remember the very first media interior photos of the Everest which had what I guess was Cashmere in local Ford speak....looked a class above the black interior.

I'm still mulling over what I do car-wise next year and frankly if I want the towing ability of the Terry, but all the safety tech there isn't much with a RWD bias short of the Jeep, Merc & BMW and none in the Ford range with a high-end interior which is what I'd like.
The Endeavor (indian market Everest) has the cream coloured interior. Some other markets have too. I think Ford steers away from the cream coloured interior options after how ridiculously lowly it was optioned on Falcons. Try and find an FG with a china beige interior. Your choices would be extremely limited compared to the black interior ones.

If the customers don't want it, and don't ask for it, they won't get it. And the majority want black/grey interiors.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: