Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 11:09 AM   #5143
leesa

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed View Post
My reading between the lines says the amount of money the world is throwing at covid means it's worse than what they are telling us or if covid is allowed to run we could be thrown back into the dark ages.

Somethings them them scared, real scared and I don't think they're telling us everything.
Why? Don't you think what they have told us is scary enough to justify the actions they've taken?
How infectious it is? The apparent randomness regarding the severity of the disease it causes? How healthy people without pre-existing conditions are dying? How it affects so many organs and leaves lasting damage?

Doctors have found it all through the body in autopsies. lungs, kidneys, liver, brain, nervous system, gut, heart, blood vessels, arteries. They've reported damage everywhere... strokes, heart attacks and heart failures, clots in limbs resulting in amputation, not to mention that young lady who got a double lung transplant.

Of course it's all anecdotal, it's too soon for anyone to have much more than anecdotal evidence but isn't it pretty clear that this thing is lethal?
We don't yet know the long term implications on the organs that are affected.

For anyone considering that it may be worse than what they're telling us, perhaps it's that you've been subconsciously downplaying it and not really acknowledging that it's any worse than the flu?

To me, they've been pretty clear from word go that this virus is more dangerous than any regular virus we've seen in our lifetime.