View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 09:30 PM   #5756
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
It seems I have spent the last four days picking up the slack or incompetence of others.

Mistakes made by laziness, jobs having to be done twice because the first person didn't do it properly, jobs done half ars.d to save time, or things that were asked to be done but were left for other less important jobs.

As such, the boss has paid for things to be done twice, or in other words, half productivity. But its ok, "someone else will fix it"................. me.
Dude, one thing my dad taught me was employers see all. And also dont come across as a complainer, let your work ethic shine. Let the ones fall on their own sword so to speak.
At my last mob. There were a few i didnt have any time for. So when it came for them running jobs, they couldn't orginise beers in a pub. I'd get told to put my jobs on hold, which i hated as I'd have to call customers to say sorry i wont be there at the agreed time and date, just to get the inept peoples jobs back on track for a day. Typically what would happen would be i get on site with my tools and get the rundown then get into it, then mid morning or mid afternoon the boss would rock up and he and I would go for a coffee and he askes actually how is the job going. I would never talk crap on the useless bloke running the job, but just point out how far off the job is. But getting back to site, man would i cop crap from the bloke running the backwards site as i got taken out for coffee. Needless to say, this only happened on sites where the bloke running the site didnt last long because they did their own undoings. I will name only 1 name. Uncle tony, tony to tradesman, uncle to apprenti. We knew him as 4 stroke after a few months. Only as he had had 3 strokes before starting at the company but had his 4th on site. So 4 stroke.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote